First Quarter is over / Grades are in

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Hound dog, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Made it thru my first quarter of nursing school. The nutrition exam bothered me but somehow I managed to get a B on it. Actually I got a B on every final and a B in every class............... Which I don't really get their grading system cuz 2 of those classes I had A's going on?? Although the final was 35 percent of the grade.

But important part is I passed! :D :D And now am on winter break/xmas break........

Except thanks to the *itch instructor I had for Patho (who is now who I have for pharmocology) has a EXAM planned for our first day to honestly, I won't be getting much of a vacation. I was so livid when she announced this news at finals that I had to get up and leave the room in order to prevent myself from slapping her silly.

Here I was looking forward to the next weeks to de-stress a bit, but no, instead I get to attempt to teach myself pharmocology.:faint::tongue:
  2. Star*

Star* call 911

I'm Daisylover...I'm really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,
    really, really ,really, really, really ,really ,really, really, really ,really ,really,
    really, really, really, really, really, really, really.....REALLY SMART.

Brilliant actually! :peaceful:

.....just be glad you didn't have to pass a bowling ball out of your nostril. :tongue:
  3. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

:rofl: I dunno, that nutrition exam felt like it.
  4. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Daisy!

5. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And shame on that instructor for planning an exam on the first day back:angry-very:
  6. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

:bravo::dance::jumphappy: Congratulations!!!
  7. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Daisy...pharmacology should be a snap for us. We live it
  8. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

Yeah Daisy----GREAT JOB!!!
  9. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

Told ya! :p
  10. klmno

klmno Active Member

Becoming a perfectionist, are you? Complaining over B's instead of all A's?? did good, girl!! :D

Now, take a break, put your feet up, have a drink or a bowl of ice cream, and get plenty of sleep!
  11. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

12. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Way to go!!! What a relief, huh?

Isn't this instructor getting PAID to teach you? Why should you have to teach yourself?! I have serious issue with that one!
  13. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Congratulations!!! We knew you would do fantastic! Way to go!!!!
  14. ScentofCedar

ScentofCedar New Member

That's wonderful!

15. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

So proud of you!!! At least take a few days to relax and enjoy.