Funny visual

So I gave myself a haircut last week. A pretty good one too. Lays down nicely, short enough to hold the curl, really did a good job.

Alas, I noticed that the salt was overtaking the pepper a wee bit. I decided that tomorrow I would color my hair. In preparation, I washed my hair today, and skipped the conditioner. I also did not put any product in my hair while it was wet.

I let my hair air dry. It looks exactly like David Cassidy's hair from the Partridge Family days. Hello, 1975?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well, hey.....The clothing styles are from the 70's. So why not? lol You'll start a new "do".

I used to cut the kid's hair all the time they were growing up. Still do occasionally when they don't want to shell out the bucks for a professional job. I've gotten rather good at it.

But I've never been brave enough to try cutting anything but my bangs back when I had them. I had a neighbor who used to cut her own hair, she did an amazing job. I never could figure out how she managed to cut the back so straight.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Hey, BBK, do you have a Flowbee? It was that haircutting tool that sucked your hair then cut it? I can't cut hair when I can reach it or see it, so would never try to do my own....or anyone else's.....my kids had long curly hair, until they took the scissors to it themselves........"I think I love you, so what am I so afraid of,........" (that David Cassidy hit?)