Good Monday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Wow-even with that extra hour of sleep this weekend sped by! It was a good weekend with lots going on and also time for my much needed naps. Thanks to those naps I am ready to face the week-lol!

It's conference week (actually this week and next) and so it takes more energy-much extra time spent after school. Luckily I feel on top of everything (helps to have a student teacher:)) so it shouldn't be too bad. I even have all the meals planned for this week and groceries bought!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!!

cubsgirl

Good Morning with-O and all who follow.

I hope that the conferences go by quickly - you are lucky to have a student teacher to help out :) My work did a little volunteering at an elementary school about two weeks ago and I was assigned to do clerical work for the first grade teacher. I did a lot of cutting of laminated words and sorted them and stuff like that. I was amazed it took me four hours to finish everything! Teachers are awesome!

husband just called me and woke me up. He said difficult child texted him that his stomach hurt badly. Well difficult child didn't say a word to me (and I was right there) and he got on the bus without saying a word to me about it so I guess we'll just see if the school calls me. difficult child has stayed home with stomachaches before when all he wanted to do was be on his computer all day. The life of living with a difficult child.

Have a great one!

Marguerite

Just a quick g'day from down under. I should be asleep but I've been getting some writing done in the still of the night.

Summer is here. I know it's still spring, but we're getting solid beach weather with our regular afternoon storms. If I'm a good girl and work hard in the morning, I might get in a bit of beach before tomorrow's storm blows in.

It's been an interesting day - two meetings, the second one was to support a friend at her son's school. I think simply having someone else there to support her, especially someone with a fast typing speed on a laptop, scared the authorities into cooperating at last. Fingers crossed!

Good night.

Marg