Good Monday Morning

Good Morning Everyone,

husband and I had a very nice weekend and it went by too fast! It was cold, rainy on Saturday so we went to a large indoor mall. husband needed some spring clothing for work. There were lots of good sales and we found some great bargains. When we had our own business, we wore jeans, tees, sneakers at work. It's quite a change, one I'm still not used to, seeing husband wearing conservative business clothing, lol... difficult child 2 turned 20 Saturday. Unfortunately, we weren't able to go "home" to celebrate with him but will have a belated celebration later this spring or summer. When we called him he told us he was spending the day doing homework for his on-line primate class, not the way we would chose to spend our birthdays, but primates are his life, and he is happy. I guess that is what really matters... Sunday was a beautiful warm, sunny day. We spent most of it outside and then went out for dinner.

I've got a head start on the laundry this morning and am waiting for the washer to stop so I can put a load in the dryer, head to the fitness room. As always, I hope everyone has a great day or at least one reason to smile... SFR

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning SFR, Happy birthday to difficult child 2!!

H and I spent the day together yesterday - we had a really fun time just being with one another. We went to see our 'surrogate' son on the shore and had lunch with him. H bought him a bike to ride with him in the NYC Five Boro Bike Tour next weekend; easy child is also going with H. I will have the house to myself! Anyway, it was a nice day.

Today I am at work putting out fires! Have a great day everyone!