Good Morning Friday!

trinityroyal

Good morning everyone!

It's a dank and rainy morning here, which might be a good thing if it lowers the humidity a notch or two. We've had record-breaking temperatures all week.

I have a fairly light workload today, and then I'm off to pick up Little easy child from day camp. Thus begins one of his summer weeks off. No formal activities scheduled, just a week of lazing around and doing whatever strikes his fancy.

I'm hoping my work schedule stays light enough that I can spend some time lazing with him.

Have a great Friday everyone!

Trinity

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning Trinity. Lazing around with your easy child sounds like a wonderful thing to do in the summer.
I'm in SW Pa. at my mom's for a family funeral. It was yesterday and ended up being a 5 hr event. It was nice to
see so many people I know and haven't seen in a while. However it was sad to see the circle of people I grew up with aging physically and mentally.
In the meantime, it's ugly hot here too. I can't seem to escape the heat no matter where I go. Today I run some errands for mom and
hopefully get an a/c unit in her house to replace the aging one that doesn't seem very effective.

Hope you all are staying cool.

Good Morning Everyone:coffee:,

Trinity, I hope the rain lowers all that humidity! It's cloudy here but no rain expected until this afternoon when we might get some thundershowers. Hope you're able to spend next week with easy child, just having fun:D!!!

Fran, Sorry about the family funereal but glad you had a chance to see people you haven't seen in a long time. I can relate to that feeling of being glad to see everyone but also sad to see how much everyone has aged...

Yesterday turned out to be a good day - I don't need surgery and left my appointment with a walking "boot." :D I have another appointment in six weeks. I might be able to start jogging again after that. Of course, not very far - Just "baby steps," but "baby steps" are a great thing:D!!! For now, I'm just happy I'm allowed to do go out and do my normal everyday errands with the help of my "boot" and a not too happy about it easy child (?, lol...)

As always, I hope everyone has a great day... SFR

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Trinity-Hopefully the rain will lower your humidity! We had rain all week, clouds all week, and high humidity (but slightly lower temps). Enjoy hanging out with easy child!

Fran-I'm sorry for your loss. I know what you mean about loving to see everyone but sad to see the aging. I had a family funeral last weekend and noticed much the same things. Try to stay cool!

SFR-Gotta love those baby steps! Glad easy child will be helping even if she isn't overjoyed!

husband and I got up for boot camp this morning and even made it downstairs before we decided to skip for the first time. His Achilles Tendon is bothering him and I really didn't get more than four hours of sleep and with my dad and his wife coming there will be no napping today so I knew with my Addison's Disease it would be better to get the sleep than the workout (I'm not happy about missing my workout-Addison's usually doesn't effect me too much but this is one time it does).

Dad's coming and going to help and put a little fencing around our deck so Ella can't get under there anymore. She likes to roll around in the mud and also bring her "Kills" some of the time.

I'm going to serve fruit, veggies, cheese, and sausage for dinner tonight. I plan on avoiding the cheese and sausage to stay on track with my eating!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful: