Good Saturday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

I thought for sure by now someone would have started this thread, hopefully it is because you are all sleeping in on this Saturday and not because your difficult children are being gfgish.

I ran quick and weighed in this morning but didn't work because I'm leaving around 11 for my niece's baby shower and didn't want to be tired for the drive. It's only about an hour and a half but I tire easily when driving.

No workout today as I just finished doing 5 in a row and my body needs the break but I might walk Ella although easy child may decide to do it.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

LittleDudesMom

:D Good Morning Sharon and all to follow!

Sharon, hope you have a nice time at the baby shower and drive safely.

I'm sitting here with easy child talking - she's leaving for work shortly. Not much on the agenda today other than coordinating car switching. easy child's car won't start and she works at the gym this morning until noon and then is photographing a wedding from 3 to 10! I need to run a couple errands...

Wishing everyone a great Saturday!

Sharon

Marguerite

G'day for Saturday.

Sharon/WO, I hope you don't get too tired by the drive and enjoy the baby shower.

Sharon/LDM, sounds like easy child has a busy day today. Wonder where she gets that from? I hope the car juggling goes OK.

I gave up my meeting today and stayed home so I could be here for easy child 2/difficult child 2. I'm glad I did - she had to leave about the time I would have been getting home and we did have stuff to do. She was mostly sewing (bridesmaids' dresses again) plus we worked on the 1-2 minute film she needs to do for a TV audition. Now I've got the film, I have a couple of days to cobble it together (with difficult child 3's help and husband's help) into something that 'sells' her to the TV network. They'll be inundated, it is very much a long shot. But she does meet the qualifications, so it's worth a try for her. The script we worked on and she filmed (one take only) was 90 seconds. I'm trying to put it together also as showreel which involves trawling through every scrap of film we've got of her and finding the pieces she is in. We've pretty much decided - two of her short films have scraps we can use. It's got to be in the mail by Wednesday, preferably sooner. And tomorrow we're all heading to the train track for the day so no film editing possible.

Time for bed here, tomorrow is another day.

Marg

Andy

GOOD MORNING
:D:D:D
Wiped Out - Have a great time at the baby shower!

Little Dude's Mom - I hope you have plenty of time to get everyone to where they need to be and all errands run with one less car available.

Marg - Good luck on the film. That sounds like fun even though it is tedious.

Yesterday difficult child and the neighbor boy worked ALL afternoon under their own guidance and will power! I got the van cleaned out, vacuumed - even moved seats around to vacuum under, wiped down inside, washed outside (less the wax - I am glad - I get nervous about wax jobs if not done right), and tires cleaned. They gave the neighbor boy's mom's car the same treatment.

Then husband called to say he would be home about 7:00 and wanted difficult child to help with mowing the lawn. Diva wanted me to take her and her friend to a fancy restaraunt so I told difficult child if he started the lawn he could come with. He and neighbor boy completed the lawn. difficult child triimmed and neighbor boy did most of the inside until he had to go home to get ready to come eat with us.

husband called to say he wouldn't make it back until 8:00 and could difficult child start the lawn. I told him it was done.

Today I need to do some heavy duty cleaning. Probably bowling later on and figuring out groceries.

I hope everyone has a great day and find a way to make your kids laugh.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning kids. Happy Saturday.

Wiped out, have fun at the shower. I like going to those things more now than I did back in the day. LOL. Not sure why.

LDM, I don't envy the sharing of cars. It's a pain. Have a nice day.

Marguerite, it's very lovely that easy child 2 is sewing her dresses. I'm afraid that my sewing isn't neat enough. I used to sew quite a bit but I'm not meticulous enough. Good for her.

Andy, great news about difficult child doing such great work! I would love to see difficult child do a job really well and completing the whole thing. He always seems to leave a lot of it undone. It's frustrating.

husband and I are going to go out for a drive to the mountains. I'm struggling with walking pain free. I was clumping through the woods to the creek on our property with the dogs and slipped on a huge stone. In order to not land on my hip bone, I twisted. Unfortunately, I pulled something and was in quite a bit of pain yesterday. I iced it and used Advil for 24hrs. Today is better but I won't be able to walk more than short distances. I am pretty sure it will heal just fine but I worry about it causing me to limit activities in the future.

So that's it for my day.
by the way, did you know that if you have pain, there are no calories in food? :cheer_up: