Good Thursday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

After a very rainy, stormy night we are in for a beautiful sunny day! I can't believe how much rain fell last night (don't know the official amount but I was driving home from the club and it's a wonder I didn't ruin my breaks or something with driving through what seemed like two little lakes in the road. It was so dark I didn't see them and couldn't avoid them).

After work today I have a pt appointment. I found out yesterday they are closing the clinic that I receive my pt from. i'm bummed since I just started and this guy is good, he was really helping. They are consolidating offices and going with their main one in another city.

I have dinner made and will be able to just pop it in the oven when I get home, it's a tomato sauce based casserole with sour cream, parmesan cheese, and cottage cheese all mixed in with noodles and hamburger all for only 6 ww points.

Then we will head the the health club!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good Morning Sharon, I'm amazed at some of the storms I have been in this spring. Good thing you didn't stall out in the standing water.
I'm impressed that dinner is ready. Can I come over for dinner? I'll do the dishes. : )
husband had an early flight this AM and our new little pup is curious about the noise on the other side of the swinging door. LOL. He keeps pushing through a bit to peek. I decided to get up before he wandered into the parts of the house he doesn't go unattended yet. My other two would never push through the swinging door. You have to love youthful enthusiasm. It is forcing me to get out and do a fast walk/jog though.

Today appears beautiful and I'm heading to the nursery. I got the patio and porches scrubbed yesterday and set up the furniture. Now to do the flowers. It's my favorite part of the year.

Hope your day is a good one and that your kids speak to you in a way that you speak to them.

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon- Sorry about the PT, I hope you find someone else soon. Enjoy your good weather!

Fran- The patio sounds great. We have to wait a little longer before the tender plants go out but we're almost there.

I have cleaning, baking and waiting for the cable guy today. We're getting rid of our fluky DSL for a cable modem because we've had many issues over the last several weeks.

Duckie did well at her presentation yesterday but woke up early with a bit of an allergy attack today. She's doing better now so it's off to school for her!

Have a great day! :salute:

Andy

GOOD MORNING
:D:D:D
Wiped Out - I am glad you made it home safe. How far away is the other city? Being summer can you go there to continue PT?

Fran - Have fun at the nursery!

Tired Mommy - I hope the cable guys show up when they are suppose to and leave before you are suppose to. Last Spring I had a go in with the cable company, "We will be there between 3:00 and 6:00" "I will be home at 3:30" Of course, they show up at 3:15 and leave because I am not there. I had to argue with the company several days until they cooperated and came when I was home. I am not going to sit at home 3 - 4 hours just waiting for them to come when they want to - doesn't work like that in my world - I have a life outside of cable.

Suppose to be a nice day today then storms tomorrow in time to cancel difficult child's last track meet (it will not be rescheduled). There is one each year for the school and I have not gone to any of difficult child's so planned on going this year.

Bowling tonight for Jr/Adult league. We tried out another bowling alley in Fargo, ND. difficult child was a little off with not bowling since Saturday but did bounce back with a 134 average for the day keeping his ball average at 121.

My twin sister plans on coming up Saturday and staying until Monday morning. I am hoping I can get permission for her to go on the unit I work on to see my work area. She works in central office and processes purchasing cards for several employees so I think she can go on the unit and into the employee work area to meet the people she works with.

Everyone have a great day and find a way to make your kids laugh.

Marguerite

A very quick g'day, it's late-ish here but we're tired. We've got roadworks blocking our main road out of town, we've had four days in a row having to run the gauntlet via the long route and I'm tired. PLus husband has come home from work with a fever and a bad cough, I feel like I'm coming down with it too.

So we've dosed each other with a double Berocca and prescribed an early night.

Cleaning day tomorrow (instead of today, thanks to this morning's doctor appointment for us both). I have a lot to do, I can't afford to get sick.

Enjoy your Thursday.

Marg