Good Tuesday Morning!

tiredmommy

Good morning! :coffee:

I'm going off to bed in a moment but thought I'd wish all a nice day. I have a tax prep appointment late morning and stupidly waited until 8pm tonight to pull together the rest of my documentation. I would have been done hours ago but can't find my mortgage year end statement. Argh! I know I just misfiled it and it will show up next week. So I finally printed a new one from the website.

Duckie goes back to school after Easter break. I'm ready for the return to routine.

Have a great day!!! :cheers:

Marguerite

G'day, TM and all to follow.

TM, I hope you can sort out the tax stuff. Ours is 30 June each year, that's when we have to sit down and begin the paperwork nightmare.

difficult child 3 was back working today, I used the opportunity to get him to finish his history assignment. Then his teacher rang - why weren't we at the excursion? I know I'm tired, I didn't realise how bad it was. difficult child 3 was OK about missing the trip though, he's also feeling tired.

Then I remembered tonight - difficult child 3 had a drama class this evening, I totally forgot.

He's got another trip tomorrow, in to the school, so I've just loaded the car (including his now-complete assignment) and I'm hoping I get some sleep tonight.

I tried having a nap today, after I got difficult child 3's lunch and supported him doing his assignment. But no luck - I'm tired, but just can't sleep.

mother in law has had sister in law & family staying with her over Easter, and travelling with them to Newcastle & back for dance competitions. Tomorrow morning early sister in law & younger daughter fly home while sister in law's husband heads to Canberra for a few days and her older daughter stays on, spending time with her grandma and going shopping with her. I find it exhausting just talking to them all, the conversation flies in so many directions with misunderstandings and not-listening happening everywhere.

Maybe that's one reason for my tiredness?

Have a good Tuesday, maybe I'll be a bit more awake tomorrow.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

TM-Good luck with the tax appointment. I hate when I can't find something I need. Enjoy getting back to your routine!

Marg-I am sorry to hear you are so tired. It sounds like you need some serious down time. Hugs.

Well it's back to work today and I've only had three hours of sleep! I also have the arbitration meeting for difficult child's program we are hoping he qualifies for (did a separate post on that). After that it's difficult child's wrestling banquet.

Is it bedtime yet?

Wishing everyone a day filled with peace:peaceful:

smallworld

Good Tuesday morning!

TM, I hate getting everything ready for our accountant. Sorry you had to stay up late to find all your documentation. Glad Duckie's off to school this morning.

Marg, hope you get some rest soon.

Sharon, sorry you're off to school with only 3 hours of sleep. Good luck with the arbitration.

My kids are on spring break this week. We don't have too much planned. We started spring cleaning yesterday -- the girls' rooms were a mess! I told them we weren't going shopping for new spring clothes until we knew exactly what they had. That should serve as a little incentive to get their rooms straightened out.

Hi if you snuck in. Hope you all have a peaceful day.

Good Morning Everyone:coffee:,

smallworld, I go through the same thing every year with easy child - Her clothes are in balls in draws, flung on the floor of her closet, under the bed, etc... Every year I tell her the same thing you told your girls - No Spring shopping until her room is in order. It works!!! I'm almost positive it will work for your kids too.

Sharon, I haven't read the post on the arbitration meeting yet, but, I've got my fingers crossed that he qualifies for the program!!! I'll be thinking of you today...

Marg, I hope you get some much deserved and needed rest!!!

TM, I hope all goes well with your tax prep appointment this morning!!! I hope Duckie acts like a perfect angel for the rest of Easter break...

Well, this is the fourth day I can't run/jog... I'm getting a bit restless and really NEED to get back into my morning workouts soon!!! I'm still managing to keep my sanity, but barely, lol!!! On the bright side, my ankle is noticeably less swollen.

I'm going to take it easy today - No housework, just a bit of research to try to find an appropriate school program for difficult child 2 (A long story). We're preparing to do major battle with our SD. We have an attorney already lined up who will charge us reasonable rates. As I said, a long story... I know we're going to have a huge battle ahead of us...

Lots has happened but I haven't had time to post much lately. Anyway, as always, I hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or at least smile today...:flower: WFEN

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good Morning all.
TM, the tax thing looms large over our heads. husband has a tendency to start about 2 wks before they are due. He does his best work under pressure. It's one of the things I just accept about him. Good luck.

Marguerite, sorry to hear that the nap didn't happen. Pretty frustrating.

Wiped out, good luck today.

Small world, I like the incentive to clean rooms. I worked on husband's closet yesterday. I'm hoping to get through the pantry today. Maybe I can get new spring clothes if I finish the organizing.

WFEN, sorry to hear about your ankle. I'm sure it's pretty frustrating. Good luck in your research.

Ilovemyson, enjoy the return to bed. Hopefully you will get your work done later. Moving furniture around is a lot of work.

difficult child starts week 2 of his new job. This is when he starts to fall apart. The thrill of the newness wears off and the routine and hours start to be very apparent. I encouraged him to call the job coach in but I will call her today also. It's always nerve wracking but I just keep my emotional distance. I can't will him success. We just talk him through things.

It's just another Tuesday even if I'm wishing for Friday.