Good Tuesday Morning!

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning!

The heat returns today with the high 90's forecasted through Friday - we had a few days break after almost 2 weeks of oppressive heat - now it's back :sunny:!

Hope all of you in the heat wave find a way to stay cool!

Have a great day :flirtysmile3:

Good Morning Everyone,:coffee2::bloodshot:,

Sharon (LDM), :hot: If it has to be as hot as it is, it would be nice if you were vacationing on a beautiful tropical island...:swimming::beach:... OK, it's reality time - Hope you're at least in air-conditioned comfort!

It isn't as hot here - Today is only supposed to get into the mid eighties. Tomorrow's high should be in the mid-nineties. We might get some thunderstorms too.

Going for that second cup of coffee... Need to wake up! Hope everyone has a great day! SFR

Malika

Watch out for that caffeine intake, SFR :) Keep cool, Sharon! Here there is no danger of getting too hot; the question is whether to light the fire or not! Cool, cloudy, a June out of season... J may not get a chance to wear one of his many tee-shirts or pairs of shorts, now on their third year of use some of them!
Happy Tuesday. May it be a peaceful and fruitful one for everyone.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Sharon-Hard to believe we are going to be as hot as you-it's already in the high 70s and they are calling for 97! Stay cool!

SFR-Enjoy that coffee!! Right now I wish I liked coffee because I could sure use the caffeine!

Malika-You have the type of weather we have had most of the spring! Hope it warms up a bit for you soon.

This could quite possibly be the hottest day I have ever taught in-sure wishing we had ac in our building!:hot: Thankfully I have some parents bringing in extra fans this morning so that should help some. We are actually under a heat advisory today-very unusual at this time in June!

Lots of end of the school year errands to run tonight plus we have to find difficult child something presentable to wear for his graduation. easy child is getting her hair done tonight too.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day and I hope you find a way to stay cool:water_happy:

tiredmommy

Good morning all. :coffee:

It's been hot here too.. but our hottest day should be tommorow. I'll be bringing in freezie pops to Duckie's class Wednesday afternoon to help cool the kids the off. I'm staying in the ac as much as possible today because I think I overdid it in the heat yesterday.

Have a great day!

:salute:

Marguerite

I'm envious of your summer, everyone. The colder winter weather is moving in now, they say the next few weeks and more will be as cold as it gets in winter here. The wind chill is way down and we're layering up. mother in law is running her heater a lot, but we don't have heating or air con in our house. We do have a couple of small box heaters we can run if it gets really nasty. But the usual response to "It's flamin' cold!" is "Put on another layer, then!"

difficult child 3 has an assessment task again, keeping him on task is a challenge but the current magic words are, "If you can't get this done, this subject will have to be dropped too." Fingers crossed he can get the work done.

Enjoy your summer. And never forget - tropical islands have winter too, sometimes. In summer we're a tropical island. Well, temperate coastal... but winter is not so pleasant. It never snows here, you just wish it could, to get it over and done with! But it can snow to the west of us, and to the south.

Marg