Good Tuesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Fellow Warrior Moms!!

The sun is shining and the sky is a bright blue and the humidity is suppose to be lower today! We will be dropping easy child/difficult child off at school, difficult child at camp, and then heading to the health club. This afternoon I think husband, easy child/difficult child, and I are going to see a movie. All in all it looks like a great day:)

Wishing everyone a day filled with many reasons to smile:)

Marguerite

G'day for Tuesday.

Sharon/WO, I hope you get to the movie this afternoon. It's a great way to cool off in summer.

We had a busy day - mother in law & I had to see our neurologist, then it was time for difficult child 3's driving school lesson. In between mother in law & I did some shopping. I got home, got a bit of rest, then it was time to go out for choir. It's been a relatively warm day today with lots of blue sky, not too cold. But a clear night tonight with wind picking up and some rain forecast for the next week - temperatures are dropping again. Tonight as we were getting ready to leave choir I was putting on my long wool cardigan and someone said, "Marg's putting on her coat; time to go."
I said, "Tomorrow this will not be my outer coat, it will be one of my inner layers."
And they knew exactly what I meant!

I can hear the wind picking up now outside, and the temperature in here is dropping fast. Time to crawl into bed and get some sleep.

Enjoy your Tuesday.

Marg

Good Morning:coffee2:Everyone,

Sharon (WO), Glad you and husband are headed to the health club. Enjoy the day! The movie sounds like a fun way to spend the afternoon.

Marg, After your busy day, glad you got a chance to rest before heading out again. It's hard to believe our youngest kids are driving already - Time flies! easy child/difficult child 3 is taking her road test in August.

Yesterday was hot and humid. Last night we had lots of thunderstorms. I was so tired husband told me I actually slept through the worst of it and didn't even move when our "favorite sanity saver" decided she wanted to sleep with us. I'm on my third cup of caffeine already.:bloodshot:. Hoping it kicks in soon! I have to clean the house and I'm really not looking forward to it.

difficult child 2 is taking his placement test today so he can pick his classes at junior college for the fall semester. Heard from difficult child 1 over the weekend. Of course the reason he called is because he wants something - At least we heard from him! Just glad to know he is OK! easy child/difficult child 3 is being a super PITA as usual. She is still sleeping and I don't expect to see her much before noon. I'm going to enjoy this last cup of coffee before attempting to clean.

Hope everyone has a great day! SFR

T

TeDo

Hot and humid for the last 5 days (heat index over 100). Thunderstorms rolled through last night and the temp is supposed to be a little lower. I just hope the humidity is gone. My arthritis does NOT like humid.

easy child/difficult child has activities most of the day so he will be in and out. difficult child is going out this morning with his new para (got it all set up yesterday) and his community worker. They will be gone for 2 hours. easy child/difficult child leaves 1 hour after difficult child leaves so I will have A WHOLE HOUR to do what I want before difficult child returns.

Hope everyone has a great day.