Good wednesday morning

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by SearchingForRainbows, Mar 21, 2012.

1. SearchingForRainbows

SearchingForRainbows Active Member

Good Morning Everyone,

It's hard to believe it's only the second day of spring and we have record high temps forecast again today:sunny::D easy child/difficult child 3 kept asking when the pool is going to open. It was such a nice evening that when I took my favorite sanity saver for a walk, I wore shorts and a tee, no jacket needed. The trees all have buds on them, some already with leaves, flowers. Flowers are popping up all over the place.

husband will be home around noon. I already cut up a melon to serve with lunch. I've got a load in the washer and am waiting for the cycle to finish so I can put it in the dryer. Then it's off to the fitness room... I've got to get back into my summer clothing!! I refuse to buy bigger sizes!!

Hope everyone has a great day... SFR
  2. buddy

buddy New Member

It is kind of cloudy raining on and off but still way way above normal for us too. I am just loving that there are buds and that green shade when you look at a range of trees when driving.... I love when the trees are all green and it feels like summer.

I want to clean my house but feel so overwhelmed. I know I will feel so much better when I do it and get it over with. It is beyond just a mess now. I hate it. I just have been in survival mode and need to take a day to do it.

I am hoping for a solid answer to the school thing but since they just sent the app yesterday I suppose I will have to wait but hoping........

Good luck in hte fitness room.... I am going to start my walks again. I really loved doing that until winter and then stopped. I can't wait till the pool opens either. Q said the same thing... do you think they will open it early mom??? Why not?? it is 70-80 degrees so they could I suppose. Ours usually opens the end of May.

Have a good day everyone!
  3. TeDo

TeDo Guest

Okay, I'm tired of the damp and dreary already. Yes, the temps are nice but, I need more SUN!!

The boys have a light day with school today. difficult child 1 has Occupational Therapist (OT) which has me nervous because of what happened last time and the anxiety he has going back to somewhere/someone after he's had a meltdown there in front of them. This evening he goes to youth group which he thoroughly enjoys. difficult child 2 has his volunteer shift at the local library tonight. He just LOVES that job and looks forward to the 3 evenings and every Saturday he works. At least when he's there he acts like the responsible, mature kid I know he can be.

Hope everyone enjoys their day.