got lucky

Jena

found a neurologist today for after christmas to go to that will bill out whatever mri's i have to get done.

i've been having some issues for a while now. we dont' have insurance yet. so we just have to pay the 300 for appointment. than pay off the mri's which isn't horrible i guess.

at least than i'll either confirm the ms or i'll get some answers as to why i'm a wreck :)

susiestar

Roll With It
Proud of you for making the appointment. It is hard, but you are worth every single penny. so is your health. IF you don't have your health you won't be able to keep helping your kids, so....

Be sure to let us know how it goes.

Jena

hi

if it's just ms i'll keep all my junk unfortunately lol. i just think it's time to get a clear cut diagnosis on it. i won't be taking the medication protocol for it anyway i'd go herbal and homeopathic for it.

Andy

So good to hear you have an actual date for more tests. Are you looking at the herbal and homepathic options to be prepared if it does turn out to be m.s.? I sure hope an answer is found. You have been through so much and having health problems makes life even harder.

Jena

hi

haozi thanks

andy yes i'm ready for herbals. i already take vitamins. yet not going to jump the gun till i get confirmation on it. i'm glad wish was sooner. knees are getting bad, arms were bad today too. had to do laundry today our dryer broke yet again a brand new one at that. 3x since been home from hospital. carrying it suxd bigtime.

ea. night i've been taking an herbal remedy bath for joints than i get out and ice my legs and arms till i get some swelling down. ones on arms are weird their like big, huge bumps on my arms. will be happy to go to dr. running with difficult child all day long and than up till 3 with her each night again certainly isnt' helping.

sorry im a run on. lol :)