Guess what I am?

muttmeister

This is a granma story so if you're not interested in how smart my grand daughter is, you can tune out now.:D
I had picked her up from school the day their new baby was born and I had gotten up at 4:30 so they could leave by 5:30 so I told her I was sleepy because I got up about the time I usually go to bed. She said, "You're silly, Grandma."
I said, "Well, I like to stay up at night and sleep in the day time," and she, at 3 years old said, "That means you're a NOCTURNAL ANIMAL" because they stay up at night and sleep all day.
So if anybody asks, I am a nocturnal animal.:smug:

Andy

What a sweetie! I have one of those nocturnal animals living in my house and I never figured out that is what easy child is!

3 years old now! You definetly need a large journal book to start recording these insights. I think you will have more to come. She will enjoy the journal when she graduates.

F

flutterbee

What a bright cookie. It always amazed me - the vocabulary that came out of my daughter's mouth at such a young age. It's so cute and always astounding.

From one nocturnal animal to another....

(My mom always told me there's a place on this earth for people like and it's called third shift.)

susiestar

Roll With It
Totally Cool! PLEASE record this in a journal, baby book, scrapbook or somewhere else you won't forget it. It is things like this that we treasure through the years, good times and bad.

She is one strong, smart girl. Isn't it amazing how intelligent our kids are? I truly think that we have smarter kids here on this board than on many other boards. Intelligence comes with quirks, and sometimes problems. But moments like that are the bright lights that guide us through even the darkest paths.

I guess I am a semi-nocturnal animal. Sometimes I am up all night, othertimes I am asleep all the time.

Remings me of the time Wiz looked at his train set (he was in his Halloween clown costume at the time) and one car had fallen over. He looked at me and said, "Look, Mommy! A standing berailment!" He had heard my mom and I talking about trains and the problem with cars that just fell over for no reason - not moving, no wind, nothing. The term is standing DErailment, but he wasn't even 2 yet!

Children are the most amazing thing.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl:

Well, of course you are!!!

OMG! How utterly adorable. AND intelligent. Not only can she say the word, she actually understands it's meaning. Might have a budding genius there. :D Hmmm maybe a Biologist? lol

Definately write it down so you'll never forget. :D

trinityroyal

How absolutely adorable.
What a bright spark your granddaughter is!

I agree with the others. Write this down in a memory book, so that you can remember and treasure it, and share it with her later.