Happy 21st Birthday difficult child!!!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Today is difficult child's 21st birthday! Yay!:hapBday:

I have a midterm tonite but easy child and their cousin are taking difficult child out for dinner and drinks. Tomorrow the four of us are going to the Cheesecake Factory for her b'day dinner.

I now have no children under the age of 21, how cool is that?

Yay for birthdays!!!!

Last edited:

Mattsmom277

You got them this far ... and SURVIVED lol ... Happy Birthday to your difficult child. I think its great that there is a plan even with you working. That's nice to see! And enjoy the cheesecake factory.

everywoman

Happy Birthday difficult child. I always remember your difficult child's bd because it is so close to Jana's. She will be 21 soon. I remember when we were planning their sweet sixteens---isn't that an oxymoron.

DammitJanet

Happy Birthday!

Funny you mentioned the Sweet Sixteen EW...I was thinking that too...lol. First thing that came to my mind. I cant believe its been 5 years since that party!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Happy Birthday difficult child. I always remember your difficult child's bd because it is so close to Jana's. She will be 21 soon. I remember when we were planning their sweet sixteens---isn't that an oxymoron.

It is a total Oxymoron!!!!!! Hahahahaha~

She's much sweeter now....

Jena

oh man i totally missed this~!! Happy Birthday, Belated probably by now! i'm so so sorry i missed this post.

and yea it is very cool! enjoy it!