Happy Thursday!!

LittleDudesMom

:lady: Good Little Friday Morning!

difficult child officially marked last night as Spring Break half over! I thought he was going to go put on black or something!!!.....

Heading off the office in about 30 minutes - hot and humid here yesterday (87), partly sunny and 70 today, rain and 50's tomorrow, then 85 on Sat and Sun!!! Spring in the southeast :bunny_ears:

I hope your Thursday is a good one!

Sharon

tiredmommy

Good morning! :coffee:

Sharon- I would love to have your weather... we didn't make it out of the 40's yesterday... there was a little snow on Monday (it didn't stick, thank goodness!). The transition from winter to spring is always difficult here.

Yesterday was our first full day of using the Wilbarger Protocol and there were three notable things:
1. Too much input makes her car sick
2. She's a complete goofball when she's relaxed
3. She actually wanted to sleep yesterday (laid down in the afternoon and willingly went to bed @ 8:30PM)

Today is Day #2. I'm going to try to get her a play date later; we haven't done much "fun" this week. That's if she ever wakes up, lol!

Have a great day! :salute:

Marguerite

G'day people.

Sharon/LDM, enjoy your warmer weather when you have it. It never seems to last long enough.

TM, I hope Duckie wakes up enough to enjoy what's left of the break.

We've been busy today. husband woke with a really bad back, so I took him to the ER for assessment. He's okay, they did some X-rays then sent him home on pills. We got some paperwork done and then he went to dinner with mother in law while I went to my evening choir practice. Tomorrow - church, then some cooking. easy child 2/difficult child 2 and SIL2 are coming over for dinner and to stay the night. After that they will spend the rest of Easter with SIL2's family.

Enjoy your Thursday, everyone.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Sharon-I'm with your difficult child in being ready to put on black about spring break being 1/2 over!!

TM-I'm with you about wanting Sharon's weather-we never made it out of the 30s yesterday!!!!!!! Wow-amazing Duckie went to bed willingly:) Carsickness so not fun!

Marg-I hope husband is feeling better soon!

Looking forward to finally getting to the health club for the first time this week (and to the temp hitting 48 degrees-the high so far this week-yuck)!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:starplucker:

P-nut2004

Good morning everyone!

LDM- U must be nearby cause we're having the same weather LoL, yesterday was awesome & today's looking good too although the sun hasn't broken thru the clouds here yet. I'm just loving having all my windows open.

TM- Sounds like you are seeing some success with the Wilbarger Protocol (aside from carsickness) good luck! Personally, I would try anything a Dr told me would get difficult child to lay down willingly and sleep more LoL

Marg - Hope husband get's to feeling better so you can both enjoy your weekend :)

WO- I hope you guys get some warmer weather soon!

I am thrilled to report that yesterdays car ride with my 3 girls and my niece (who's difficult child-ish) went much better than expected, it was actually easy child 1 & easy child 2 who got into a cat fight, difficult child actually slept for part of the ride. Our grocery store visit was a bit of a 'freak show' but oh well. Today's adventure is taking all 4 out to eat and to PC1s volleyball match, difficult child has never been to a sporting event so wish me luck, I have no idea how this is going to go. My sister will be back tonite to take my niece and although I enjoyed the visit it will be a relief to be back down to my 3.