healing me

Jena

hi to all my friends here

that have gotten me thru some hairy moments thsi past mos. since i've joined.....:)

so there was some suspicion within me that maybe i too share little difficult child's bi polar if that's what she has, etc.

i'm a survivor of sexual child abuse won't go into detail this is not the right forum yet have joined another online group specifically for that to vent it. i'm getting alot of memories now sketchy piecey to understand all that happened to me that i didnt know about. kinda scarey stuff. lol

anyhow so after meeting with my therapist yesterday it seems as though our brains are absolutely wonderful they protect us and then wehn we are strong enough the memories that were surpressed come out. i may have some type of post traumatic thing she said.

anyhow navigating my way thru thsi as all other things i am handling. i'm ok. yet bad bad timing with difficult child's evaluation. coming up as well :)

never a dull moment.

just wanted to share that. like i said soo not the right place for this hence joining another group that deals with that and only that. wow i can quite my job now and just stay hom eall day on computer fixing me lol

Wiped Out

Staff member
First of gentle hugs to you. I'm glad you are seeing a therapist and have found an online group that deals specifically with what you need. I'm glad you are taking steps to heal you!