Help...How do I join a group???

InsaneCdn

You just did!

Welcome to the board... Obviously, there is a reason you came looking for us. That will come out in time, I'm sure.

If you have experiences to share, feel free to "reply to thread" on anyone else's posts.
If you have questions or issues you'd like parent-peer help with, "start a thread".

The various forums keep related questions kinda together... This one is the most common - school aged kids with all sorts of issues. Early childhood is really young kids, Special Education is specific to IEPs and 504s and how to work your way through getting what you need from school systems, etc.

The only forum that is NOT about our kids (and/or grandkids!) is the Watercooler.

L

Liahona

I'm not sure. Its usual to see the text while you type. Maybe the settings are off?

InsaneCdn

That's a strange one... have to leave that to someone who has encountered it, because I haven't - and no problems again right now...
Probably technical... like - what browser are you using? (and what version)... are you posting from a easy child/laptop, or from mobile? etc.

But if you're trying to post a detailed message and can't get past the screen issues... try composing in WordPad or NotePad first, then cut-and-paste into the edit box...