he's doing good

krisma

well I just wanted to say that he is doing good.He started the abilify 2 daus ago.and I have seen no side effest as of yet.Alittle tired but he also is getting a cold so it is hard to tell if it from the medications or cause he is sick.The school has been great working with me with him.the principle is wonderful and so is his teacher.she even made behavior charts for me at home and if he has all greens when he goes in school the next day he can choose a prize,like being the helper for the day or a free homework pass.the priciple even gave me one of those exercise balls so when difficult child gets upset at home he can bounce on it and it helps calm him down.I even have him in after care at karate and they had a meeting to let everyone know that he is on a new medication and what to look for and make sure he is o.k. So right now everything is good.well thank you for listing I know I was rattling on.:tongue:

maril

It it nice to hear that your son is surrounded by a lot of caring and supportive people. Good for him! I hope he feels better soon, too. Good luck.

TerryJ2

Thanks for the update. I'm glad there are no side effects so far.
Let us know how he is once he's been on it for a few wks.
Take care.