Hold onto your seats, boys and girls...

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Two Brooms asked ME to drive them to a family reunion next month. Not husband, she doesn't like his driving. Not his sister, she's too *itchy. Me.

What the.....????

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I haven't answered, but honestly, the way things have been lately, I would be fine with driving them to the reunion.

I don't know who these people are, or who kidnapped them, or what look-alikes they've been replaced with, but holy cow....its been frightening.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Shari...........

Did you per chance happen to see a huge neon orange disc in the sky before these changes occurred? LOL

Wow. What is up with two brooms anyway? I mean it's cool and all but still, such an abrupt change from status quo makes one wonder.

keista

Syphillis. It can cause and abrupt personality change. :groan:Sorry, it popped into my head and I just couldn't resist.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
OMG Keista! ROFLMA

I have no idea. They've been this way (decent to me) for a little bit now. I don't know what happened.

I do know that I told Mr Broom, when he bought a new baler, that husband would just **** it up, and within a week, he had. Mr Broom acknowledged that I had nailed that one. And about that same time, I told him I was done funding husband's lack of car maintenance...can't think that it resulted in this change, but that's what happened prior to this...

I have no idea. I will take it.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Ya.

Me.

:rofl:

Just kidding.

I've never met two people who are in any more denial about the ultimate outcome of their existence than these two. So while its possible? I highly doubt it.