Hold onto your seats, boys and girls...

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Shari, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

Two Brooms asked ME to drive them to a family reunion next month. Not husband, she doesn't like his driving. Not his sister, she's too *itchy. Me.

What the.....????
  2. Jody

Jody Active Member

What did you say Shari? I am dying to know. I just sitting here quite stunned.
  3. Mattsmom277

Mattsmom277 Active Member

Wow!!! Sounds like LOTS of Broom Change going on lately!!! Is it a case of careful what ya wish for ? ;)
  4. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

I haven't answered, but honestly, the way things have been lately, I would be fine with driving them to the reunion.

I don't know who these people are, or who kidnapped them, or what look-alikes they've been replaced with, but holy cow....its been frightening.
  5. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Did you per chance happen to see a huge neon orange disc in the sky before these changes occurred? LOL

Wow. What is up with two brooms anyway? I mean it's cool and all but still, such an abrupt change from status quo makes one wonder.
  6. keista

keista New Member

Syphillis. It can cause and abrupt personality change. :groan:Sorry, it popped into my head and I just couldn't resist.
  7. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We sooooooooooooooooooo need a emoticon that is spitting their drink out!!!
  8. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

OMG Keista! ROFLMA

I have no idea. They've been this way (decent to me) for a little bit now. I don't know what happened.

I do know that I told Mr Broom, when he bought a new baler, that husband would just **** it up, and within a week, he had. Mr Broom acknowledged that I had nailed that one. And about that same time, I told him I was done funding husband's lack of car maintenance...can't think that it resulted in this change, but that's what happened prior to this...

I have no idea. I will take it.
  9. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Could someone be dying?
  10. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

Just kidding.

I've never met two people who are in any more denial about the ultimate outcome of their existence than these two. So while its possible? I highly doubt it.
  11. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

Then again, 2011 has just been ODD. That's all there is to it.