Hold onto your seats, boys and girls...

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Shari, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

Two Brooms asked ME to drive them to a family reunion next month. Not husband, she doesn't like his driving. Not his sister, she's too *itchy. Me.

What the.....????

2. Jody

Jody Active Member

What did you say Shari? I am dying to know. I just sitting here quite stunned.

3. Mattsmom277

Mattsmom277 Active Member

Wow!!! Sounds like LOTS of Broom Change going on lately!!! Is it a case of careful what ya wish for ? ;)

4. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

I haven't answered, but honestly, the way things have been lately, I would be fine with driving them to the reunion.

I don't know who these people are, or who kidnapped them, or what look-alikes they've been replaced with, but holy cow....its been frightening.

5. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Shari...........

Did you per chance happen to see a huge neon orange disc in the sky before these changes occurred? LOL

Wow. What is up with two brooms anyway? I mean it's cool and all but still, such an abrupt change from status quo makes one wonder.

6. keista

keista New Member

Syphillis. It can cause and abrupt personality change. :groan:Sorry, it popped into my head and I just couldn't resist.

7. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

OMG!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We sooooooooooooooooooo need a emoticon that is spitting their drink out!!!

8. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

OMG Keista! ROFLMA

I have no idea. They've been this way (decent to me) for a little bit now. I don't know what happened.

I do know that I told Mr Broom, when he bought a new baler, that husband would just **** it up, and within a week, he had. Mr Broom acknowledged that I had nailed that one. And about that same time, I told him I was done funding husband's lack of car maintenance...can't think that it resulted in this change, but that's what happened prior to this...

I have no idea. I will take it.

9. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Could someone be dying?

10. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

Ya.

Me.

:rofl:

Just kidding.

I've never met two people who are in any more denial about the ultimate outcome of their existence than these two. So while its possible? I highly doubt it.

11. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

Weird!!!

Then again, 2011 has just been ODD. That's all there is to it.