How's our Trinity-of-the-twins doing these days?

Star*

call 911........call 911
Janet -

When I get my Donkey - I will make his middle name = SCOTT

Or if I adopt a wild Mustang?

I will make his FIRST name - SCOTT -

then.......his middle name......will be......um......free...

SCOTT FREE.........:tongue:

trinityroyal

Ish......you are one of "THOSE" women aren't you? Tiny little baskety bally belly? - WEll I'm happy for you and your belly. lol

Star, this made me howl! That picture was taken a month ago. My belly is now the same size as a small fitness ball. In fact, Little easy child shoved a small fitness ball up his shirt the other day, we then compared sizes, and they were just about identical!

My birthday ..........They are going to be born on MY BIRTHDAY-
August 14th....yup.........2 more weeks give or take....they will be LEOS........................mwah ha ha.....

Funny...husband is also predicting August 14th. I'm just thinking, "please let it be soon!" I would be delighted with a couple of little Leos. I've always gotten along well with Leos. Also, I figure that these 2 babies have been plotting world domination for months now, so that would fit right in.

Janet, I really like the name Scott too. However, we have family to be named after lest I court the wrath of my mother in law and countless others by breaking with tradition. As it turns out, I like all the name-after names, so I'm pretty pleased.

But for you, instead of Heckle and Jeckle, I think I'll change the babies' Board names to Thadeus and Scott. Since you were the one who started this whole twin business, it's the least I can do...

Two more days at the office, and I can hardly wait for them to be over. Honestly, I think husband will be happy to have the place to himself without me looking over his shoulder all the time. (I think I make him a bit nervous...)

Thanks for the good wishes everyone. I will keep you all posted and tell as soon as there's any news.

Trinity