husband an AH, difficult child 1 in psychiatric hospital, the rest are demons!

nvts

Sorry I've been amonst the missing - it's been crazy around here.

1. difficult child 1 is in the psychiatric hospital. They're ratcheting him up on Seroquel (thanks to everyone in the General Forum). They said it was the perfect match. The kids are on a 1 to 4 "level" system (1 for trouble - 4 a lady or gentleman) and difficult child 1 has been a 4 since he went in a week ago monday. He's getting depressed because he really doesn't understand why he's still in there, but I think I covered it when I told him "listen, we don't EVER want to have to do this again, so let's get it right the first time ok?".

2. husband is still texting that b-word that almost destroyed our marriage 4 years ago. She's newly married and "happy" so he doesn't understand why it's an issue. He won't go to counseling or marriage counseling (it works for some people and not others). Well, I went and got myself a therapist and have decided that my goal is to figure out why I'm willing to settle for being 2nd best on all aspects of my life.

3. AH (aka husband) has put huge privacy blocks on his facebook (I can't see his friends any more) and she (the text buddy) has blocked me from her page and her husbands. The only person who knew I was looking at the husbands page was AH's mother - so I guess she's not as "on my side" as I thought. We've been butting heads because she's causing major problems with the way she relates to difficult child 1.

4. difficult child 3 is commuting on a broom. I have to go see difficult child 1 every day at 2:00, the psychiatric hospital is about an hour away - damnit if that phone doesn't ring RIGHT when I have to leave to get on the road. Meltdowns every day since he went into the hospital.

5. Evie was working on 5 count 'em FIVE molars with a head cold.

6. difficult child 2 had bronchitis for a week.

7. My diabetes is over the top.

But you all know me...I don't complain!

So how are all of you doing?

Miss you all!

Beth

PS: Star! Where the heck are you?

crazymama30

wow, your cup is spiling over. Hope you are able to hang in there, and glad you have your own therapist. Hang strong, I hope difficult child 1 is better when he gets home.

trinityroyal

Oh Beth! WAY too much to deal with all at once.

Sending hugs, a soft blankie, a cup of cocoa (made with splenda), and a warrior mom sword. Use as you see fit.

Trinity

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
A) Do not apologize, your plate is beyond full!

2. husband is still texting that b-word that almost destroyed our marriage 4 years ago. She's newly married and "happy" so he doesn't understand why it's an issue. He won't go to counseling or marriage counseling (it works for some people and not others). Well, I went and got myself a therapist and have decided that my goal is to figure out why I'm willing to settle for being 2nd best on all aspects of my life.

B) GOOD FOR YOU!!!!

3. AH (aka husband) has put huge privacy blocks on his facebook (I can't see his friends any more) and she (the text buddy) has blocked me from her page and her husbands. The only person who knew I was looking at the husbands page was AH's mother - so I guess she's not as "on my side" as I thought. We've been butting heads because she's causing major problems with the way she relates to difficult child 1.

C) TO HADES WITH HIM! He's losing his wife, and his priority is his ex-fling???? You are a strong, wonderful, caring woman. You can do so much better! You work with that therapist and when you're ready, put on a parade and show that AH just what he missed out on. What's that hot thread in the WC about...oh yeah, Beyonce's Single Ladies song??? "If ya liked it then ya shoulda put a ring on it..." (or KEPT a ring on it...)

Hugs from an adoring fan in the midwest!

witzend

Tell me husband or B's facebook info and I will friend them somehow and tell you what is going on. So there.:tongue:

Tiapet

Old Hand
I'm sorry NVT! :( Sometimes life just is relentless to us when we least need it to be. I know you'll do you're best to hang in there. We'll be there for you, what ever you need, whenever you need.

nvts

Well, with the AH situation, I've come to the conclusion that someday he's going to wake up and realize that he loves me, and I'll be waking up next to someone who already knew. So There!

difficult child 1 was doing brilliantly, but got pretty depressed when AH showed up at the psychiatric hospital. for pm visiting hour 1/2 hour late. Naturally, AH blamed traffic, but the kid called AH's cell and he sounded like he was asleep.

difficult child 3 is being recommended for home school because she's melting down on a daily basis. I WILL NEVER GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE EXCEPT TO GO TO THE PHOSPITAL.

Hey! Maybe they'll check me in!!!

Beth