I am sooooooo in need of support

Discussion in 'General Parenting' started by jbkkc, May 9, 2007.

1. jbkkc

jbkkc New Member

Hello to all of you this is my first time

2. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Jbkkc,
    Welcome-glad you found us-when you feel comfortable tell us a little more about what brought you here. Hugs.

3. oceans

oceans New Member

Welcome. What is going on?

4. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

Hi there!

Feel free to let us know what is going on. This is a very safe place, and we all have been through one thing or another. Glad you found us.

5. judi

judi Active Member

Hi and welcome.

6. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Welcome - what brought you here?

7. neednewtechnique

neednewtechnique New Member

Welcome to the board. This is a great place to come for advice, comfort, and support, and best of all, you can say what you feel, NO JUDGEMENT. Everyone here is super nice and no one will put you down no matter how bad things are at home. You don't have to hold anything back here. When you are ready, I hope you will post in more detail what is going on, we are here for you!! Take some time to familiarize yourself with the board and take a look at some of the other posts, and when you are ready to talk, we will be here to listen. It would also help identify you and your situation if you make a signature like most of us have that briefly explains the dynamics at home, you and your SO, your children, what ages and diagnosis's...etc. I look forward to getting to know you!!

8. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Helloooooooooo... are you there? Here's a cup of tea. (I can spike it if you want.)
    Pull up a chair, and vent.
    Oh, and if you could create a profile for yourself and your difficult child, that would be great. Then we won't have to ask you so many questions and can jump right in with-ideas.

9. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Hello and welcome to the board. :biggrin:

10. LittleDudesMom

LittleDudesMom Well-Known Member Staff Member

Another welcome to the board. We look forward to hearing your story, what brought you here. You will find much support and probably a number of things in common with all of us who deal with our difficult children.

Sharon