I dont know if this is the right forum but..

meowbunny

this is meowbunny's daughter. Some of you may have heard she wasnt feeling well. This morning I drove her to the hospital and within a few hours she was in surgery to get her gull bladder removed. Shes doing good now, although still a little sick.

Hopefully tomorrow i can give her the laptop so she can chat with you guys.

She just wanted me to let you know.

Thanks.

mom_to_3

I felt soooooooooo much better after I had that surgery done and hope your mom feels the same way. Actually, recovery wasn't too terrible, but do be sure to spoil her for at least a couple of weeks. Thanks for letting us know.:)

Marguerite

Well, we picked it, didn't we?

So glad she went to the hospital. I hope she is feeling much better soon. Gall bladder pain is horrible.

Wishing you a speedy recovery, meowbunny.

Marg

K

Kjs

Oh...I felt SOOOOO much better after my gallbladder was out! I was not sick though, more pain where I couldn't even breathe.

sure hope you get the relief after surgery. Take it easy during recovery. Remember lots of internal healing to do even if you feel better.

Take care.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Thanks for letting us know. The CD board "docs" were strongly suggesting this was her problem. Glad the surgery went well and we shall await her replies when she is feeling a little better. Sending Cyber flowers and chocolates( the kind of chocolate that doesn't make you sick).........

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

busywend

Thanks for the update!

Meowbunny - feel better soonest! Wishing you a speedy and relaxing recovery.

:flower: :doctor: :flower: :nurse: