I guess it was a "gay phase"...

lovemysons

Hi all.

Awhile back I shared with yall that easy child was experimenting with girls and has had 2 girlfriends...said she liked both "boys and girls".
Well, about 3 weeks ago easy child announced that her longtime boyfriend and she were back together again. He is 18 she is 16. They dated for about a year a half before breaking up some 8 or 9 months ago. He even went on our annual ski trip to Colorado with us last year.

Anyway, just thought I'd report, lol, that easy child has now gone back to liking boys.
Yes...I'm sure she's a easy child, lol.

Tammy

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
That is funny!
My Ex-Stepmom, who I love the most!!! Is only 7 years older than me... well she was with a woman when my Dad convinced her to date him... she has gone back and forth with men and women most of her life.
I would say she is a easy child surrounded by G'sFG!
She was top of all of her Colleges and is now a Nurse Anesthetist at a huge Hospital in Cali!!!
She is like Calli on Grey's Anatomy... and she does triathalons.

I have learned to *try* and keep an open mind through all of this, peoples choices including my own, kids family etc.
It sounds like you have which is so great!!!

lovemysons

Wow totoro, your "ex stepmom" sure does sound like a strong and wonderful lady. I very much see my easy child growing into a strong wonderful lady too.

It takes all kinds, huh, lol.

But ya, my easy child is such a gift...with a twist, lol.
Tammy