I need Prayers and Help ASAP!!!!!! Update

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Nichole has gone off the deep end again!! She and boyfriend got into a fight. She's is cutting herself. He said she went totally nuts on him. He's never seen her this way before. She broke his cell phone so he couldn't call for help and broke his motem for the computer so he couldn't get us for help. (he managed anyway)

She took off in this condition. Last time she was suicidal. (I didn't know it last time) This time is too.

Don't know if to call the police or what. Tried looking for her but can't find her. She won't answer her cell. She is NOT at bff's husband's house. I know as I've driven past there twice tonight already.

Pray please pray we find her FAST.

Last edited:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Can you think of anyone whose call she WOULD answer on her cell? Maybe you can get them to call for you... and at least find out where she is. If you truly think she is suicidal, I would call the police and ask for help.

I hope she turns up safe, soon!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
She finally went home..........after I spent almost a half a tank of gas looking for her and reached the point of calling the police. Since we live in a small town I kept driving by their apartment to see if she'd shown up as I made my rounds around the area. I wouldn't stop knocking until she answered the door.

She's not in good shape at all. No where near stable. She had cut up her arms.......admitted it to me, wouldn't show me. Cried on me some, let me hold her. Tried hard to get her to go to hospital for help, but she flat out refused. I only got a half hearted promise to call the psychiatrist on monday to get an appointment.

She was riding so high the last 2 days. And when she came over this afternoon she was spiraling down. I could see the beginnings.......not bad yet, but it was there. One of the conditions exbf has of taking her back is that she go back to the psychiatrist and get back onto her medications and stay on them.

As for exbf, he looked scared as heck. I'd told him easy child offered to take Aubrey for the night..........but instead he put her into the bedroom. (she was sleeping on the couch) So, can't do much else than that. Talking to her she was at that point not a danger to herself or others. By the time I got home she could've been again. And there is no phone there since she broke it.

I'm really worried for her. This is the worst she's ever been.

Thanks for the prayers. I may need more before the night is out or in the days to come.

CrazyinVA

Staff member
I'm so sorry. Is there any chance she'd admit herself? I hope the rest of tonight is peaceful for everyone. Big hugs.

klmno

I'm glad she's ok and you know where she is- well, I realize she's not "ok" but you know what I mean. Maybe if she has a little more time to think things thru or talk to someone, she'll get past this without too much problem. ((HUGS)) I'm sorry you had to go thru this.

crazymama30

Oh wow. Any chance she will give her car keys up to someone, even you or easy child? With husband when he manic it was easier if he wasn't driving. I hope she makes it untill Monday, and then hope she can get in really really quick with psychiatrist.

Is she staying with Aubrey and exbf?

Hugs, and I hope she can make it.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
She is staying with exbf and Aubrey. I don't think it was the best idea, but I couldn't get her to leave or give me her keys. The most I could do was get her to let me hold her. And that, I think, was in a brief moment of clarity that didn't last long.

She is definately not in her right state of mind tonight. Not sure if she has been at all during the past several weeks. Because as soon as she talked to exbf she was sailing high above the clouds and her expectations were honestly, unreasonable. The look in her eyes tonight was not bipolar, not Borderline (BPD). I'm worried it's more serious than that. She is out of control. She can seem to hold it together for a while then, well........not really sure how to describe it as I'm getting as much off her body language/behavior as I am what the kid it actually saying. Know what I mean??? More from my experiences with my own Mom.......which were never good this way.......and actually worse than that because she can't seem to pull herself out of it. She's trying. That's the sad part, the part that's breaking my heart. I can see her trying, but she can't seem to hold on to it long enough. Scaring the living hades out of me. And she's scared to death too, confused........then the rage hits her.

She said she walked out on her job on break (quit) because she seriously wanted to kill everyone in the building. It was overwhelming and she had to get OUT. This is not all about exbf and her fighting. This is her. The fighting is due to her this time. Bff's death did affect her quite alot. She posted an online diary via fb and in it she says that after the furneral she just wanted to give up and kill herself. While she was with bff's husband she attempted to drink herself into alcohol poisoning several times. Bff suffered from pretty severe mental illness. I think because she lost the battle with both her illness and the drug addiction Nichole doesn't think she will be able to have a life. At least that's the way her perception seems to be skewed. She wants to be normal so badly, to have the perfect relationship, the family, the little house senerio and the happy life........and it keeps falling apart on her.

And her moods.....no, not really moods per se.......but thinking....... is shifting so fast I'm not sure if anyone is going to be able to reason with her at this point.:(

crazymama30

HD, I know with husband's first manic episode, he had some pretty intense symptoms, and it seemed worse than BiPolar (BP) to me. His psychiatrist has diagnosis'd him with BiPolar (BP), adhd and as having schizoaffective tendencies. It is scary sometimes. Feel free to pm me on the board on on fb if you need to vent, not sure I have any good advice but I can listen.

How is Aubrey holding up for all this? I know for my kiddos it was very hard,and they are older and have a better idea of what is wrong with daddy. Poor Aubrey must be very confused. I am glad ex boyfriend is stepping up to the plate.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Thanks cm I may need to take you up on the offer. Between this and school I've about reaching my stressed out limits. I'd no more than hit the enter key to submit an online assignment for pharm that was due at mid night than I got PMed via fb by exbf because Nichole had busted his phone and he couldn't call me. It's been this way since the quarter started. I've decided I'm evidently never going to have a "normal" quarter again. sigh I flunked the last exam in pharm simply because I hadn't had time enough to study the materal.

The psychiatrist I want her to see is good. He helped me after the truck accident. And if a patient is in need he does his utter darndest to get them in even if he has to squeeze them in between patients. I've just got to hope to get her there. We've got an adult psychiatric unit at the hospital where I do clinicals.....and it's good too......but again, unless she's an immediate danger to herself or others.......I've got to convince her she needs to go. ugh

crazymama30

If you could get ex boyfriend to join you, could you both convince her to get help? He may carry more weight with her right now, especially if she wants to patch things up. He could also report how she broke his phone and computer modem, that sounds pretty intense.

KTMom91

I'm so sorry this is happening. Her FB posts were sounding so positive, and then...keeping Nichole in my prayers. Sending many hugs to you.

everywoman

Lisa, I'm hoping things have calmed down since your last post. It is so hard when they go off the deep end...I've seen it, and it ain't a pretty thing to watch. Praying that the light of day brings some relief for all of you.....((((hugs)))))

Wiped Out

Staff member
What a night-I'm praying today things are looking better and that Nichole will be willing to get the help she needs. Hugs.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Hope that N allows herself to be committed.
Good luck. I'll be holding my breath and sending good thoughts.
I know this isn't probable but Aubrey needs to be insulated and protected. She needs to be out and
away from the chaos and instabilty.
Hugs to Aubrey and all of you for having such a scary situation.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Thank you everyone, the prayers are both needed and greatly appreciated.

gvc mom thanks for that info, it is good to know and may come in handy in the near future. I'll use easy child as my "professional" if necessary. I'm so hoping it won't come to an involuntary admit. She is so terrified of that on a normal basis that I'd rather not use it unless she just plain forces us to. I'd rather not feed into any paranoia that may be going on.

easy child has volunteered to take Aubrey for the weekend to get her out of the situation. At this point I don't know if exbf plans to take her up on it. I haven't heard from anyone this morning. Not sure if that's good or bad. At this point in moments of clarity Nichole knows she needs help and her medications back. Exbf is doing his part by standing firm there is no chance of them getting back together if she doesn't do this. And last night I told her all she has to do is call the psychiatrist who helped me and chances were she'd have no waiting period (like county mental health) to get in to see him. He accepts the medical card and even does scale payments. His staff is excellent. If they think a patient is in crisis they'll do all they can to get them seen immediately. Nichole said she'd call him monday. Now whether she will or not remains to be seen.

I've been trying forever to convince exbf that when she is like she was last night he has to call the police for help. Because if they see she's a danger to self or others they will force an admit. Maybe he tried last night and that's why she broke his cell phone or he could've told her he was calling me. I'm having to be cautious because she believed I was trying to commit her during this long before her behavior warranted it. Drives me crazy because by the time exbf calls for help she's heading for a shift/mood thing and usually has passed out of the rage into something else which doesn't make her an immediate threat.

And I know from bff that if she is not considered an immediate threat, even the cops won't force her to go to the hospital. What should happen and what actually does happen sadly are often very different.:(

Very worried about her. I hope exbf has sense enough to go out and get a new call phone today. Meanwhile, trying to study and waiting for the next shoe to drop while praying she can hold it together and makes that call on monday.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Lisa, keeping positive thoughts here. Will the idea that she could lose custody of Aubrey make an impression? An unstable mother not taking her medications is one phone call to CPS away from having Aubrey removed from a very dangerous situation.

You cannot keep up at this level. N is an adult & knows that she must take her medications or face the consequences of her decisions. And no one should stand in the way of those consequences.