I would like to express my thanks

DammitJanet

to everyone for being very supportive of me lately when I have been a bit needy to say the least.

I dont have much in the way of friends in real life but I always know I can come here and have you guys to lift me up and support me when I am feeling dark.

Thanks.

tiredmommy

Janet,
We may be cyber but we really care about you. You are an integral part of our group. I hope you start to feel better and are able to get around your current roadblocks.

susiestar

Roll With It
Janet,

We are REAL friends, even though we only connect on the web. We love you and have all kinds of support. We just wouldn't work as well with-o you! I hope and pray that things get better for you soon as you start/finish working through things.

Hugs,

Susie

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
What? This isn't "real life"???

Hey, then I want off to try again. This trip isn't working out so well. :rofl:

Janet we are friends/family. That's what we do. We love you, care about you and yours. And you do the same for us.

((hugs))

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I know you are facing many health issues, but you find time to post to others and offer words of kindness and comfort. I look for your posts because you have interesting perspectives and lets face it, some weird happenings in your neighborhood......but you give great insights and different veiwpoints. I hope I am considered one of your board friends even though we have never met.......

meowbunny

Janet, you give so much to this board and all of us. The very least we can do is be there for you when you need us. Personally, I feel honored that you trust us enough to be there for you.

Many hugs and much love,
MB

klmno

No- thank you! And what exactly do you mean by insinuating that we aren't real friends? Then, what exactly are we? LOL!

You have helped me and difficult child more than you can know- you deserve all the hugs and support that is offered here!

WHAT?

I'm not your friend in real life? How dare you. ;)

I get it. I have few friends outside this board, and none of them "get it" the way you all do.

Here's to us~~

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Well we're all here for the same reasons -- the insanity of our lives is just too true to be real ;)

Sending hugs out your way and a box of fluffy Kleenex -- the kind with the lotion in it, ya know? Best thing ever invented.

Herbert says "Cluck up, chick!" She knows eggsactly how you feel.

KTMom91

Well, you know how the song goes...

"Dammit Janet! We love you..."

(Even though it's not Brad who's singing...)

DammitJanet

Sniffling...Awwww shucks.

I dont mean your not real people...lol. I mean you arent out my back door and I cant get in my car and meet you for coffee easily. And dont make any rash offers that we can meet because I have been known to jump a plane...lol.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I try to pretend the people outside of my doors are not real!!! But you guys??? Real for sure!!!
Janet you have been here for me and my pain in the butt posts since I signed on!!! No, Thank You...
I just hope you start feeling better soon.

F

flutterbee

So, jump on a plane and come on! I could use the company. :biggrin:

I was thinking about you while I was lying in bed last night. My leg was hurting (I think you're contagious, Janet) and I was thinking, hmmm....it burns, but it's not lava. And then I was feeling really bad for you cause mine was bad enough and it wasn't lava.

I hope you're feeling better soon.

(((hugs)))

house of cards

You are a true gem, I have learned much from your open thoughtful responses, your family can lose sight of just how much you give, but here on the board we see how caring and terriffic you are.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Hey, Lady! What's this "no friends in real life" sutff? You think I make this **** up? Heck no, I don't. No one would buy this :censored2: as fiction, they'd say its too far fetched and unbelievable, and I'd be an unemployed writer. For the most part, what I put on this website IS my real life. The rest of it is where I fake it!
You have my work email. Email me there and we can chat today. Then we can become real life friends. lol
Ok, joking aside, tho I haven't felt you've been needy, you're welcome. And I really, really hope someone can find a way to help you get out of the downward spiral with your health. Ya know, a long time ago I had a foot injury and no one seemed to be able to get on top of it. It was pre-internet, so I typed up a letter, explained the problem and the solutions that didn't work, and looked up orthopedic centers around the country and mailed out like 100 copies of this letter. I got answers from far more than I expected, and I got some real help from one of them Ya know, maybe you could do the same with your situation...maybe someone has found a loophole to get you treated like you need to be. Just a thought.
Hugs to you - MY FRIEND.

TerryJ2

Janet, you're a valuable and appreciated member and a REAL person, just as SusieStar pointed out. I hate it when my husband refers to anyone on line as pretend people. I could not have made it this far with-my difficult child with-o all of you. I am more than happy to lend my support when you and everyone else need it.

We are all REAL. Here's my fave part of The Velveteen Rabbit:

"What is REAL?" asked the Rabbit one day, when they were lying side by side near the nursery fender, before Nana came to tidy the room. "Does it mean having things that buzz inside you and a stick-out handle?"
"Real isn't how you are made," said the Skin Horse. "It's a thing that happens to you. When a child loves you for a long, long time, not just to play with, but REALLY loves you, then you become REAL."
"Does it hurt?" asked the Rabbit.
"Sometimes," said the Skin Horse, for he was always truthful. "When you are Real you don't mind being hurt."
"Does it happen all at once, like being wound up," he asked, "or bit by bit?"
"It doesn't happen all at once," said the Skin Horse. "You become. It takes a long time. That's why it doesn't happen often to people who break easily, or have sharp edges, or who have to be carefully kept. Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in your joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand."
"I suppose you are real?" said the Rabbit. And then he wished he had not said it, for he thought the Skin Horse might be sensitive. But the Skin Horse only smiled.

4sumrzn

I can't add much more....so many wonderful things already said about you, because you ARE wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for being you! {{{hugs}}}