I'm getting a short break

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Wiped Out, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

I can't afford this at all but in June when I thought we could afford it I booked a trip to Orlando.

A good friend invited me to her daughter's wedding which is October 22nd in Disney World. She invited my entire family but husband and I knew there was no way we could afford it.

I ended up asking another good friend if she wanted to go. She said yes and we found a great deal on Priceline ($262.00 for airfare and hotel for 4 nights).

So late on Wednesday I get to escape to Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm going somewhere warm (haven't had time to check the weather down there right now but it has to be better than here)!:beach:

We're flying back on Sunday the 25th.

I'm really looking forward to this, I don't get to travel often!
  2. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Good for you Sharon for following thru and not cancelling. You need the break. You deserve the break. I hope you have tons of fun and plenty of time to de-stress.

:D :D

3. WhymeMom?

WhymeMom? No real answers to life..

Hope you get beautiful warm sunshine for your stay! Have a great time........
  4. TPaul

TPaul Idecor8

That sounds wondeful!! You surely need the recharge and you get the most refreshing out of it. I mean wring every last drop out of your time away!!!

Go girl
  5. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Gee, Sharon...if your friend can't go, I'm just down the road from you. ;)

6. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Bon Voyage! Say hi to Mickey for us :)
  7. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

What a great idea. Respite for mom's is always a good thing.
    If you want some pointers on how to visit the parks efficiently, I could have you get in touch with easy child. He is a wife lover for most of his life.
  8. crazymama30

crazymama30 Active Member

Oh I am so glad you get to do that. You so need the break. Have a great time.
  9. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Have a great time! Im jealous. I wanna go see Mickey.
  10. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

It sounds wonderful! Enjoy!
  11. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Thanks everyone! I do so need this break! Even though I can't afford it, I'm going to enjoy every moment!
  12. ML

ML Guest

I am so happy for you! Enjoy the sun and relaxation.
  13. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

Wow, you definately got a great deal. Enjoy!!
  14. klmno

klmno Active Member

You deserve this and I'm glad you are going! Put the cost out of your mind and just have a good time- it's ok to spend a little taking care of your own peace of mind, you know!!