I'm getting a short break

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Wiped Out, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

I can't afford this at all but in June when I thought we could afford it I booked a trip to Orlando.

A good friend invited me to her daughter's wedding which is October 22nd in Disney World. She invited my entire family but husband and I knew there was no way we could afford it.

I ended up asking another good friend if she wanted to go. She said yes and we found a great deal on Priceline ($262.00 for airfare and hotel for 4 nights).

So late on Wednesday I get to escape to Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm going somewhere warm (haven't had time to check the weather down there right now but it has to be better than here)!:beach:

We're flying back on Sunday the 25th.

I'm really looking forward to this, I don't get to travel often!

2. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Good for you Sharon for following thru and not cancelling. You need the break. You deserve the break. I hope you have tons of fun and plenty of time to de-stress.

:D :D

Hugs

3. WhymeMom?

WhymeMom? No real answers to life..

Hope you get beautiful warm sunshine for your stay! Have a great time........

4. TPaul

TPaul Idecor8

Sharon,
    That sounds wondeful!! You surely need the recharge and you get the most refreshing out of it. I mean wring every last drop out of your time away!!!

Go girl
    Tpaul

5. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Gee, Sharon...if your friend can't go, I'm just down the road from you. ;)

Abbey

6. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Bon Voyage! Say hi to Mickey for us :)

7. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

What a great idea. Respite for mom's is always a good thing.
    If you want some pointers on how to visit the parks efficiently, I could have you get in touch with easy child. He is a wife lover for most of his life.

8. crazymama30

crazymama30 Active Member

Oh I am so glad you get to do that. You so need the break. Have a great time.

9. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Have a great time! Im jealous. I wanna go see Mickey.

10. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

It sounds wonderful! Enjoy!

11. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Thanks everyone! I do so need this break! Even though I can't afford it, I'm going to enjoy every moment!

12. ML

ML Guest

I am so happy for you! Enjoy the sun and relaxation.

13. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

Wow, you definately got a great deal. Enjoy!!

14. klmno

klmno Active Member

You deserve this and I'm glad you are going! Put the cost out of your mind and just have a good time- it's ok to spend a little taking care of your own peace of mind, you know!!