In our hour and 13 minutes...

Abbey

Spork Queen
...I have 50 people coming to my house for easy child's graduation party.

I've shopped, I've cooked, I've cleaned. The WII is set up on a big projector screen. I just showered. (Hair or makeup not done yet.) Kareoke (I know I spelled this wrong, but I don't care at this point) is in the studio is ready to go. Birds are going in the garage. Spent the last two days cooking ribs, they just need to be reheated. Beans, salad, veggie and fruit trays, and the most amazing cake. (What has husband done? Nada.)

My son has the impressive title of being the Pac Man king. I gave a few pictures to our bakery manager and she was amazing. I'll take some pics. He will absolutely die when he sees it.

So, last one out of the nest!!

Abbey

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Wooo-hoooo! Sounds like you are just about ready to PAR-TAY! Hope he has a fantastic time -- you really out-did yourself (and give that husband a kick in the pants, wouldja? Better yet, put HIM in the garage with the birds!)

What an awesome milestone to be celebrating, both for you and for easy child :D

4sumrzn

How exciting!!!! I can hear it in your post! I'm happy for you! Have FUN!!!!!!!!!

Pac Man?.....hmmm....**Atari flashbacks**

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
How fun and I hope you do not have to clean it all up??? I hope you get to enjoy a bit of it!!! You have come a long way BABY!!!

Andy

Shhhh - Don't tell her about the clean up yet! Let her enjoy this moment of everything set up and have fun visiting with everyone.

Abbey, Do you have someone coming to help serve so you can visit with people you don't see often? I had a real good friend offer that for me and it was wonderful (I also ended up with only 65 people so could have done it on my own, but it was nice not having to watch when more food needed to be put out)

F

flutterbee

Sounds like quite a party. I hope you're leaving the clean up for husband?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Congrats to easy child for graduating. And to you for seeing your youngest walk across the stage. Glad the party went well. Sounds like a dilly!!

I'd leave husband with the clean up. lol

Hugs

nvts

Congrats Abbey! You definately worked hard for this diploma!

Now: where's the cruise that husband should be sending you on to recuperate from all these years of due diligence?

Go to Bermuda! It's beautiful and quiet!

Beth

Lothlorien

Congratulations to easy child!

Is he planning to go to college?

Glad you had a nice time. Isn't it funny that when we need a break, we come here?

Abbey

Spork Queen
I'm just now rising from the dead. It was a fun night. Lots and lots of kids, tons of singing (really bad, I admit) and tons of food. Fortunately, most of it is gone. The cake was hysterical. I'll post a picture when I get two ounces of energy. easy child had a great time.

Bill (book Bill) was absolutely adored by everyone. He stayed until nearly midnight!! Shoot. I was ready to go to bed before he was.

Abbey