Janet....I'm going electronic!

DDD

The business tension is mounting with computer problems so I've decided to try your method before I have a major slip. Coincidentally I ran into the dog groomer and she sells the kits.easy child/difficult child is on the way to bring it back to me.Now.....your advice is needed.They evidently have different levels in the kit. Do you suggest that I start with the most powerful or (since I have not been smoking per se for two weeks) try a lighter version. I'm thinking start light and move up if needed as I'm afraid that the strongest will flip me back to full addiction mode.You're my adviser. Don't you just love needy family members, lol?? DDD

DDD

Good question, Witz! Cigarettes is the answer. I haven't had a cigarette in over two weeks butI started taking puffs off cigars and fear I'm slipping. Janet swears by the electronic cigaretteso I wrote the check and am ready to try it.I have NO idea how to charge it up etc. Geez......I am not getting smarter for sure! DDD

DammitJanet

The electronic cigarettes are cool. I would start with the lighter version. I honestly think that will be enough. You charge in by computer or they have a wall charger like a phone charger that you can plug the thing into. I think you should be able to get the cigs in menthol if that was what you were smoking before too.

Also as you get used to the lights you can go down to smoking less and less of the actual cartridges and just puff on the cig and then they should have NON nicotine cartridges so you can puff on those too.

DDD

I started on the "low" and it seems to give me the tension relief that I need. Really and truly I am very hopeful that this will help me transition back to my full non-smoker status. Thanks for repeating the suggestion, Janet.Now.....I'm hoping we hear from Esther soon. DDD