Just received word - my mother passed away tonight

trinityroyal

My deepest condolences. I am so very sorry for your loss. As others have said, no matter how long she lived, or how ill she was, or that you knew it was coming, it is still deeply shocking when it actually happens. Sending many hugs to you and your family. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

*Trinity

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh, mutt, I am so very sorry for your loss. When we lose someone we love it always hurts, unexpected or not, but when that person is your mother it is a totally different category.

Many (((hugs))) much love and saying prayers for you and your family.

DDD

Although I know it was expected for some time I'm sure the reality of it leaves you processing the past, the current and the future. Each phase is unique and I am sending good thoughts and prayers that it all blnds together into a wave of acceptance. She was fortunate to have you, Mutt. Hugs DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Nan, I have so enjoyed your stories about your Mom and your aunt over the years. They sounded like real pistols and women who had to have been a handful (and hopefully) and fun to know. I am very sorry for your loss. What a blessing to have her in your life for so long. You can never replace a Mom. Very sincere and gentle hugs to you.

Suz

svengandhi

I am sorry for your loss. I envy you the close and loving relationship you had with your mother and know that the memory of it will carry you through this time of sadness.

TerryJ2

Ohh, I'm sorry. 98 is a good, long life. But esophageal cancer is terrible. I'm sorry. I hope she was peaceful at the end. {{hugs}}

Kathy813

Staff member
A very long life and a loving daughter . . . I think she was a lucky lady. I know that it will still hurt, though.

{{{Hugs}}}

~Kathy