Just wrong - laugh for Abbey

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Star*, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

2. Star*

Oh....and Jo G.....everytime you say MONKEY BOY - THIS ...THIS IS WHAT I SEE IN MY MIND.

Twisted....but still.....funny.
  3. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

Me too. This is so cute. Bet monkey boy isn't!
  4. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Cute! Although, I must admit that when I see Monkeyboy in a thread, I think of that older SNL character where the guy was in almost like a Tarzan type outfit, jumped up on stuff and ate apples very quickly. (to the point of spitting them everywhere) I want to say it was one that Chris Katan did but I'm not sure.
  5. WhymeMom?

WhymeMom? No real answers to life..

Aren't those Boston Monkey Boys?????
  6. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

Believe it or not, I "semi know" these two! This picture came from the Boston Terrier message board I go on all the time, and then was entered by their owner in the annual Halloween costume contest on "littlebeasts", another Boston website. This was from the 2006 costume contest. Needless to say, they won!

They are dressed as the flying monkeys from "The Wizard of Oz". Their "mama" made these costumes for them. That's Mickey on the left and Seamus (Shay-mus) on the right. Ain't they cute!
  7. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

Donna, I was hoping you'd see this. It's adorable!

Okay, I dare ANYONE to look at this and not laugh. Turn up the volume!

8. Star*

OH Suz - that little cat gets me EVERY TIME - pft......lol.....pft.....
  9. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

10. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Thank you Star and everyone else. Been a long day and neided some good laughs.

11. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

I love them both!!! The cat reminds me of my 1st one, Saracen (because she walked in and took over one day - litter-ally). The little dogs are just the cutest ever!!!

Thanks for posting these!