Justin Moved UP a level..!!!!!

DavidWH

I got the phone call a while ago ... He got his GM (Group Member) 4 months and 2 weeks.. WOW...

He is so funny.. called me sounded down, said well I have to go..

then I said ok... and he said JUST JABBING WITH YA...

I got my GM!!!!

(SO PROUD AGAIN RIGHT NOW :smile: )

But take the good with the bad.. no chistmas home pass, just a 12 hour pass, in which he can come home but back in the eve.. hey.. looking at it positve FIRST TIME HE WILL EVER COME OFF CAMPUS!!

proud father.. again God life is good when you love something so much!! I think we will be fine...

meowbunny

Glad to hear he went up a level. Let's hope he can keep progressing. A 12-hour pass is good. It's enough time to be together but not enough for him to get into major trouble.

Ephchap

:bravo:Way to go, Justin !

I think a 12 hour pass sounds wonderful too. It rewards him for working the program and moving up a level, but takes it slowly.

Congrats to your son, and to you!
Deb

goldenguru

Rejoicing with you. It's a long journey huh?

Enjoy every minute of those 12 hours and know that it's just the beginning of a lifetime spent walking life together.

LynnG61

What excellent news, very happy for you David. And way to go Justin!

You get great news, I got the news that son is back to square one after an incident yesterday. So, definitely enjoy this!

nvts

Alright David and Justin!

Any cool plans for the 12 hours? Looks like David's in contention for lead in "cool Christmas Surprises" this year!

:smile:

Great news! Just make sure there are some of the sugar cookies to go back with him!

:rudolph:

Beth

trinityroyal

What wonderful news, and way to go Justin!

David, I hope you and he thoroughly enjoy your 12 hours. I agree with the others. Enough time to really have fun together, but taking it slowly and not enough time to get into trouble.

All the best,
Trinity