May I bring you the first WINE of 2010? Joke

Star*

call 911........call 911
Wallyworld Wine...but
Wal-Mart announced that, sometime in 2010, it will begin
offering customers a new discount item...
Wal-Mart's own brand of wine.. :D
The world's largest retail chain is rumored to be teaming up with
Ernest & Julio Gallo Winery of
California to produce the spirits at an affordable price -- in the $2 to $5 range.

Wine connoisseurs may not be inclined to put a bottle of the Wal-Mart brand into
their shopping carts, but 'There is a market for inexpensive wine.' said Kathy Micken, professor of marketing at
University of Arkansas , Bentonville. 'However, branding will be very important.'

Customer surveys were conducted to determine the most attractive name for the Wal-Mart wine brand. The top surveyed names
in order of popularity were:

10. Chateau Traileur Parc
9. White Trashfindel
8. Big Red Gulp
7. World Championship Riesling

6. NASCARbernet
5. Chef Boyardeaux
4. Peanut Noir
3. I Can't Believe it's not Vinegar :tongue:
2. Grape Expectations
1. Nasti Spumante

The beauty of Wal-Mart wine is that it can be served with either white meat (Possum)
or red meat (Squirrel).

P.S. Don't bother writing back that this is a hoax.

I know possum is not a white meat

Star*

call 911........call 911
Skanque......roflm ATOMIZER OFF.....

I think the Sam's Club version comes in a box...LOL....:tongue: *hick* wishahaspigghot

Star*

call 911........call 911
I GIG everytime I think about someone spearing a frog.....

Giggity, giggity, giggity.......:tongue:

I have REHABILITATED SEVERAL OPOSSUMS.....ungrateful little hissing, furry, omnivores. Remember? Last Mothers Day - you were all getting roses, and cards??? I got an Opossum that got into a bag of weight watchers pretzels and was struck with a tennis shoe? LOVED IT MORE than roses.

DammitJanet

Tony went frog gigging one day...there is this little pond near us in the woods off the river, in the swamp. Is that enough of a description? LOL.

Well suddenly a thunderstorm came up really fast out of nowhere. Here he is out on this little pond, in the swamp, by the river in an aluminum boat with a frog gigger in his hand. KABOOM! Zap! Lightening strikes somewhere close by and he could feel the hairs on his arms stand up. He said he never ran so fast to the car...lol. Left the boat, the frogs and the gigger sitting in the water until the storm past....lmao!