Momma---I'm coming home

everywoman

Jana called this morning at 5:45. These are the first words she spoke. Ozzie's been playing in my head all day.

I will pick her up tomorrow in Columbia.

She has a orhto appointment. on the 17th and they have held two surgery dates. I'm hoping they will fill out an incapititated forms that will enable her to keep insurance until Spring semester at school. I have completed ther FASFA. She will see the school next week about registration.

EXBF is history---so no worries there---although I'm still worried about pyscho stalker girl. But, Jana can handle her!

I'm so ready to see my baby!!!! My baby's coming home.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Give her a big hug from all of us! I hope she can heal up fast and with lasting issues.
Get this behind her and move forward...

Star*

call 911........call 911
TEETH -

I'm fairly sure that is all you could see of me if you could see me - ONE BIG HUGE SMILE :D

LOVE OZZY -

susiestar

Roll With It
Hello to our Princess Warrior!!! I hope her knee gets to be feeling better soon, she and you have an awesome reunion, and the insurance is no problem at all. (Though you may have to pay COBRA for a couple of months, which can be painful, but is worth it).

HUGSHUGSHUGS!!!

F

flutterbee

It will be nice to have her home where you can watch over her rather than worrying from afar.

(((hugs)))