Monday Update...

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Hello everyone--

I just wanted to give you an update on our situation...

difficult child was discharged from psychiatric hospital a few days ago with no instructions or expectation of changed behavior (though psychiatrist did up her dose of anti-depressant medications.)

Over the weekend, husband asked difficult child to please wash a few dishes, which naturally resulted in more broken glasses (our fault, really....silly of us to expect difficult child to do household chores).

AND today, we discovered that difficult child "met someone" during her recent psychiatric hospital stay....a lovely young man with a history of violence and sexual aggression....who is now difficult child's new 'boyfriend'. difficult child gave him our address and phone number and instructions on how to lie in order to get past our safeguards.

Plus I received an email from the school indicating that difficult child will be disciplined for skipping classes, but they have not yet finished their investigation of her other offenses.

It's been a wonderful day all around....I'm so glad I got up this morning!

NOT!!!!!

:mad:

--DaisyFace

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Sigh. I'm so sorry. :( Seems like all you got from her stay was a wee bit of respite, and no solutions, no real treatment plan.

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Sigh. I'm so sorry. :( Seems like all you got from her stay was a wee bit of respite, and no solutions, no real treatment plan.

I agree....although the respite was wonderful....clearly the hospital stay was useless. Thanks for listening!

--DaisyFace