More manageable

Wiped Out

Staff member
My class at school is getting better. I am now down to 22 students and the most severe Special Education kiddo will be only in my room until 10:00 each morning and then going to an alternate school that can better meet his needs. They also split up two kiddos that were really a bad combination. There are still many, many needs and many behaviors but things are definitely looking up:)

On a side note I drank my first frappacinno(sp?) today. I don't drink coffee and have never enjoyed coffee flavored anything. Well, tonight after school, a former student and parent walked in with three double chocolate ones from Starbucks(one for the former spec. ed teacher, one for a former SEA, and one for me). I decided to try it and loved it!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't even taste the coffee. I hate to think of how many calories but it sure was delicious.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good news about having your class be more manageable. Whew. It would have made a long year.

My husband loves their frappacino's too. I'm a die hard regular normal Maxwell House/Folger's coffee with a splash of skim milk and splenda.

Around Christmas they have a peppermint frappaccino that is really delicious.

klmno

You sound so much better- at least there is some reduction in workload and stress. And, you got a little "reward" today, too! Ok, not what you deserved from the school, but a student's family remembered you, so that counts for something! I hope the school continues to try to make things reasonably manageable for you. I was really worried for you a couple of weeks ago.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Thanks Ladies!

Fran-It sure would have been a long year! I don't think I better drink any more Fraps because it could get addicting!

Klmno-It was so touching to me that this family came back to do something nice-they also know (through the spec. ed teacher) what a rough beginning to the year it's been at our school. Thanks for the good thoughts-I really didn't know how I was going to make it through the year.

Mary-Thanks for the good thoughts!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Sharon - sorry I missed this!

I'm so glad to hear that work is getting less stressful - more manageable. You didn't need more on your plate.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Glad they worked with you on class load. Enjoy the fluffy drink! If I had one I'd be running around like a bunny. I don't do caffeine too well.

Abbey