More ughhhh news. Sigh.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I just don't know WHO you think you are KIDDING?

A baby comes anywhere NEAR that house of YOURS and ((((((((((((((((((SWOOOOOOOOP)))))))))))))) there it is.........I don't care if it's a Pomeranian........puppy. ROFLM FORMULA off.........

Oh you talk a tough game.......GRAMMY J.........but I see right through you like slats on a crib! or Mesh on a play pen.......And Tony? You ain't NO better about being Grampy T.......

Ya'll crazy.......baby Crazy.

It will all work out - an angel is coming.......and I'm so happy!

Congratulations Cory honey!
DNA -
DO
NOT
ASK
sheesh........are you serious?
DNA....hahahaha.

KFld

Wow Janet, this post is giving me flashbacks to the wingnut days!! I'll never forget the day difficult child called to tell me the dna results were in and he was not the father of wingnuts baby and I was jumping up and down in my office. I still see wingnut around places and she still makes my skin crawl!! I just heard she's pregnant with her 3rd, all different fathers. Anyway, I pray for your sake that this is not Cory's baby. You have lived your life for Keyana which I give you so much credit for, but to try and do that for another.....

DammitJanet

Oh Keyana is our pride and joy. I wouldnt trade that child for all the tea in China. All she has to do is flash that big smile and bat those big blue eyes and I am done for...lol. I have no doubt that this new one will have me wrapped too. This one will be our more indian looking baby though. With how dark its mommy is, this baby will most likely come out with much darker skin and brown eyes unless my blue eyes really are very dominant. That would be rare but very pretty. Im betting on a brown haired, brown eyed little boy this time...or hoping for. LOL. Keyana wants a sister. She doesnt have any sisters. I want a boy because Cory has promised to use my Scott name that I have always wanted. Isnt that a good boy? LOL.

H

HaoZi

I'd still be pushing the DNA from what you said about her running around at school and around town.

DammitJanet

I dont know and I doubt Cory will. Now that I know when the probably conception date was, I would give all ideas its Cory's. Honestly, Im just hoping its healthy at this point.

Star*

call 911........call 911
So like his Auntie Star, and Cuzn Dude he shall have a Native American name? AWESOME........White Cloud. As close to Scott as you can get without being Charmin, yet still dreamy.