Mornings

crazymama30

This has been a horrible morning. difficult child is aggressive, but not physical. He is hyper, out of control, and very arguementative. I will take him to school in 19 minutes, and I can't wait. I now know why some animals eat their young!!!

devira

:crazy1:When my son was younger, I used to tell people that the reason g-d made children cute was to stop their parents from killing them.

The good thing is, it is possible that once he gets to school, he will be OK and you can start off your weekend on a more positive note...

happymomof2

I remember well when my kids were in elementary school by the time I dropped them off I felt like I needed to go to the gym and utilize a punching bag!!

There are still times when a punching bag would be handy but at least it's not every morning now!

Huge Hugs

crazymama30

I am going to go workout later. I just finished signing up easy child and difficult child for some summer day camps. difficult child did not want to go. I told him he could choose 2 week long camps or I would. He chose. There is no way they are staying home all summer all day long. If they did not kill each other I might. It will get better, I know. It was just a hard morning.