My article got published !

TheOnlyMe

Relentless Warrior Mom
I started a group for all who are interested in UNITING if just all the warrior parent on here who unite for this cause - WOW the possibilities!

maril

I read your interesting article and was particularly drawn to this, "For example, if a private business offers a service and does not provide it to the satisfaction of the customer, that customer has rights to recoup what was lost in the original agreement. The same principle should apply to the schools that are supposed to be providing our children an education yet we have no restitution for the service which was not provided."

Absolutely! I agree.

TheOnlyMe

Relentless Warrior Mom
Thanks to all the Congrats! It is still up and getting comments would anyone like to leave any? I think the more we get the more we can unite.

I have also received several opportunities which are arising from it.

TheOnlyMe

Relentless Warrior Mom
I am trying to get all the parents together to demonstrate who are sick and tired of riding this merry go round of fighting One battle at a time for laws which have been in place longer than our children have been alive!

There are 7.1 million children IN special education, that is not including the ones who have not been determined eligible. The statistics say 1 in 4 have people have a mental illness with estimated 300 million people in the USA, that means we are a voice of at least 780 million Americans! It is time out for fighting on voice at time, it is no different than the civil rights of the Women of Suffrage or the people of segregation who fought for their civil rights, and the homosexuals coming out of the "closet'.

It is time for us to STAND UP and say "Enough is Enough" and we want the rights the laws says our children and we as the parents of them are entitled to without having to battle to receive them. It will also bring to the forefront the stigmatization attached to mental illness!

Who is sick and tired of being sick and tired of being the watchdog of the ones who get paid by our tax dollars to violate our rights?

Please email me if you are interested, I am talking about a nation wide march in all the major cities!

Jena

I am impressed by your passion regarding this, I think it's great and you are a very good writer. Let me know if anything comes of it. You can pm me.