my brain is not working.

Jody

My brain is not working for **** right now. I can't remember what I did for Mother's Day, but somehow I think that I said last year I was going to go away and not spend it with the kids for some reason. How do I find that old post to find out what actually happened last year? i could be wrong for all I know and it could have been a really good time. Does anyone else do this? Ugh, stress, makes me nuts.

DDD

Actually Jody, believe it or not, I don't do it often. on the other hand maybe in my old age I forget to even question what it is that I may have forgotten. Hugs coming to you. You have had a lousy week and I hope Mothers Day somehow turns out to be pleasant for you. DDD

susiestar

Roll With It
(((((hugs)))))

I am sorry you are having such a hard time. It may or may not help to remember this, but one symptom of fibromyalgia is what many call "fibro fog" that is a mental fogginess, or trouble remembering and processing things.

Why not let last year's Mother's Day be in last year and find something that YOU will enjoy doing for this Mother's Day?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Jody, if it helps.........I seem to recall you "escaping" for Mother's Day. Perhaps with all the stress that wouldn't be such a bad idea for this year too.

by the way, my brain doesn't work half the time......you're in good company.

((hugs))