My Daisy May passed away tonight.

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Mom2oddson, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Mom2oddson

Mom2oddson Active Member

She was her normal self this morning. This afternoon she looks like she wasn't feeling well. And by this evening she was gone. She had her head resting on my lap when she took her died.

I'm going to miss her. She's the last of the dogs from my kids childhood. She was 12 years old.

2. cubsgirl

cubsgirl Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry - we lost a cat in November so I know the acute pain it causes. ((hugs))

3. muttmeister

muttmeister Well-Known Member

So sorry. They are such a big part of our lives and losing them is devastating. She was lucky you had each other for all of these years.

4. pasajes4

pasajes4 Well-Known Member

((((((hugs)))))))

5. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Oh I'm soooo sorry...hugs. I know how painful that is to lose a beloved fur baby. We lost our Sophie this past September.

Im glad she passed in your lap, feeling your love.

6. Calamity Jane

Calamity Jane Well-Known Member

Oh, I'm sorry for you, your family and your other furbabies who will also miss her. That's just so sad, but Daisy was lucky to have you next to her, holding her, while she passed away. Really when you think about it, she was very lucky. I'm sure Daisy had a very good life thanks to you and your family. Comforting hugs going out to you and yours.

7. DaisyFace

DaisyFace Love me...Love me not

Oh how sad! I'm so sorry....

8. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Aww, I'm so sorry. It seems like she lived a wonderful life with you and if she had a choice to stay, she would have. You were a good mommy.
    All those memories. It's so painful. been there done that.
    {{hugs}}

9. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

((((hugs)))))

I'm so very sorry. Our furbabies are as much a part of our families as every other member.

My Molly girl (also 12) is not doing very well again. This time it is worse because she's having bouts where she can't control her bladder. Been watching to see if it's the coughing......but it doesn't seem to necessarily be that. :( So it appears we're getting close to the end. I just don't want to think about it.

10. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

I'm sorry. :( Daisy will have some wonderful board dogs waiting to play with her in heaven until you see her again.

11. ctmom05

ctmom05 Member

I'm really sorry you have to feel this kind of pain. The good thing is that Daisy felt your love and you felt hers

12. recoveringenabler

recoveringenabler Well-Known Member Staff Member

I'm so sorry. (((HUGS)))

13. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved family member, Daisy May (hugs!)

14. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

I'm so sorry hon. *HUGS*

15. Kathy813

Kathy813 Well-Known Member Staff Member

I'm sorry. It's amazing our our fuzzbutts truly become one of the family. Anyone that has lost a beloved pet understands exactly how you feel.

{{{Hugs}}}

~Kathy

16. barneysmom

barneysmom Member

So sorry.

Grateful she could pass in such a safe, loving place.

17. SomewhereOutThere

SomewhereOutThere Well-Known Member

I'm soooooo sorry, but I'm sure she is looking down at you from the Rainbow Bridge and smiling and will be the first to greet you when you meet again. (((Hugs!)))

18. flutterby

flutterby Fly away!

I'm so very sorry. She will always live in your heart. (((hugs)))

19. Jody

Jody Active Member

I am sorry to hear this. It's so hard to lose a furbaby. Many hugs to you.

20. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

I am so sorry for your loss.