My Makeover

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
FINALLY! Went to the beauty college to find someone who knew how to cut hair properly. lol

Today was spa day. Got a manicure, got my makeup done, and lost about 18 inches (or more) of hair......which was donated to Locks for Love.

Young girl did the cute popular bob cut I've only been trying to get for about 3 yrs now. She did it perfect and it looks GREAT. Nails look great, make up is great. Will change in about an hour and a half for Nichole's reception.

No pics yet. My camera has limped off it's last legs and finally keeled over and died. Maybe easy child can snap some at the reception. We're also going to have to get wedding pics from new sister in law's parents......his mom doesn't know how to upload them from her camera....so Nichole was hoping to have him do it for her when they get into town.

husband staggered when I came in.........He knew I was cutting it, but I didn't tell him how short I was going. It went from waist length to my chin. lol

Mattsmom277

Bravo! You sound delighted and that's the whole point right? Glad it worked out just how you wanted it too! I feel liberated with my hair now very short (nowhere near bob length) when it is has been waist length for so long. Hope someones cameras start working so we can see some pics! Have a ton of fun today :)

H

HaoZi

Every time I've grown long then chopped it off, the next trip into the shower is a fiasco. I never remember that I need a LOT less shampoo!

I hope you're having a great time!! You MUST post pictures! I fel like I know your whole family.

TerryJ2

Wow! That's a lot of hair. My easy child did that, and she's still growing it out. Another 2 yrs ought to do it ...

Enjoy the event!