My sister and Paddington Bear

Steely

Last night I had a dream about my missing sister.

I was searching, searching......chasing, chasing...........I feel down in swamps, and was being chased by armadas.
And then, in the middle of a dusty road - I had to stop!
Paddington Bear - my sister's childhood teddy bear (the one with his face all smooshed up because she had squeezed it too much) - had fallen in the road, and no one had stopped to pick it up. I ran back and picked up Paddington Bear. It was so much more important than chasing the Zombies. I had her back.

Now, in this search for her throughout the nation, world - I need to stop and pick up the thing that meant the most to her. Her integrity, her honesty, her pure essence of unequivocal love.

Lothlorien

Gosh, WW, my heart just breaks for you.

Please...keep a journal. I know it sounds trivial now, but I think this may be beneficial to you in the long run.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
WW

Loth is right. Keeping a journal during this chaos may be a very good idea.

You and Heidi are always in my thoughts, and still very much in my prayers.

(((((hugs)))))

F

flutterbee

((((((((((((((((WW))))))))))))))))))

You and your sister are in my thoughts and prayers.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Hoping you find the real bear with your sister attached and on her way back to good health......

The journalling idea would be a way to get your feelings out and remember this time......time makes memories fuzzy, so jot down thoughts ideas and you can remember feelings as they happened to share with your sister when she is found........

Still saying prayers for her immediate return.......

nvts

Willow, I wish to God that I could take some of your pain. Your strength in this situation is truly amazing.

Keep praying (we all are as well). If there's anything that any of us can do, I know in my heart that we'll find a way to help.

God bless,

Beth

M

ML

I am visualizing a reunion with joy. I'm also thinking loving thoughts as I think of you and H. I wish I could do more to help.
ML

DDD

I'm glad you found temporary comfort from within yourself.
Caring thoughts, cyber hugs and prayers still headed your way.
DDD

trinityroyal

Sending prayers for your sister's safety and for your continuing strength.
I agree with others about journalling.

{{{hugs}}}

Trinity

Steely

Thanks.........
Last night I thought about setting up a website for me to journal what I would say to her if she were just a phone call away, like she always has been. I thought maybe, with some glimmer of hope, she would read it. I have a desperate need to talk to her - and maybe - just maybe she would be out there - and read it. Then again - I don't know.

All of this is so mind numbing, body numbing, brain numbing - I can barely remember what she was like right now. There are so many scenarios to consider of what could of happened - and truthfully - I am losing my sense of sisterly intuition. I had it when I was up there, in her home, with her dog - it was like she was standing right next to me - telling me what to do next. Now that I am home - I am lost, alone, and dead inside.

I guess that is the bodies way of coping with stress, to go numb. Which is fine. Except I feel like an alien in my body. I don't even know what day of the week it is when people ask - or what the weather will be like - or if I paid the bills.

I really cannot imagine what could have happened, or why.

And the thing is - is that if she had scripted how something like her going missing would play out in life according to her philosophies and theories on life - it is being acted out to a tee. It is the most surreal thing to watch. Everything she believed about our parents, and the judicial system, and abuse and power - is being acted out exactly as she would have predicted. In that sense, I can't help but smirk - because I can hear her saying I told you so Willow - I told you so.

susiestar

Roll With It
Sending my prayers to you. Also keeping you in our daily prayers. A journal of the entire process is a good idea, if doing so on a webpage is what works for you, that is great. Just remember to leave personal info like phone # and addresses out. It is hard to remember this when you are coping with so much.

I hope that soon you can have tea with Paddington Bear and <SISTER>. Very soon.

Holding you gently in my most positive thoughts and prayers,

Susie

Star*

call 911........call 911
Willow,

Your pain and grief understandibly are huge. The thoughts in your mind about< SISTER> saying I told you so are her essence. Regardless of where she goes, where she is, her essence is ALWAYS with you. No one can take that away from you ever.

Paddington bear must have meant so much to her for it to cross into your dreams. Maybe it's her way of telling you she is okay.

Huge hugs -
Star

DDD

Although I am naive about such things, I somehow wonder if a web site might not be the best choice. A personal journal or a support group of some kind would protect family privacy and allow you to express some of your justifiably overwhelming emotions.

Whatever you opt to do. We are all here for you. Hugs. DDD