Need a laugh- thread

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hi family,

In an effort to bring a smidge of humor to our lives I thought I would start a thread about things that make you laugh or smile.

Paste your link here - During this holiday season a lot of us are overcome with bah humbug and sadness - even if you aren't this is sure to make you laugh

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Doggies make me laugh....

and yes I want to be a sling shot!!! I think I would Ralph all over myself though....

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
The little one with the weight and the one going up the stairs.... had me cracking up...

Star*

call 911........call 911
I poop rainbows and
No moar rub kittnz wif balloonz pwease -

OMG lol funny!

Have you seen Shaved moustache cat?

TLR, I had a cruel teacher who gave us that test or one just like it in elementary school -- one girl and I were the only ones to finish it correctly. You didn't happen to attend Top of the World school in the 60s did you?

Star*

call 911........call 911
HWGA -

Once a Hippy =

I would have finished in less time, but I kept re-reading #1 to make sure I didn't miss something.

I will never forget in third grade. Pop quiz - "What was the color of General Grants Brown horse?"

I wrote - Is Brown a breed? I've never heard of it.

I got a bad grade and a call to my Mom thinking I was a smarty pants. My Mother informed the teacher that I studied horses and wasn't being smart - just curious. I got a B- and FYI there is no breed called Brown. (It was HER mistake - she capitalized the B in Brown in the question).