newbie saying, 'hello'...

MagooGirl

Howdy all,

I'm so glad to have found this site - I suppose it's all too cliché, but the saying, 'misery loves company' certainly holds a large measure of truth (despite being just a tad negative!) wherein dealing with our kids is concerned. Simply knowing I'm neither alone nor crazy provides much needed relief. Anyways, I won’t bore anyone with the details as my sig sums it up, but I’m looking forward to finding camaraderie on this wild and crazy journey.
~lisa

slsh

member since 1999
Well, now, let me try this again - I hit submit post instead of advanced reply and ... well, it was confusing, LOL!

Hi Lisa and welcome! So glad you found us. Nope, you're most definitely not alone. I suspect you also have several stylish Warrior Mom outfits already :warrior: since you've made it to age 19 and can still form complete sentences (I'm not sure I'm going to make it there, LOL!!).

So glad you found us!

nvts

Hi Lisa, welcome to the crowd (and it's a good one!!!). We have laughs, cries, strong shoulders and are a cool break from the mundane!

The only thing I can't tell you is whether or not you're crazy, because there are truly days that I think I am!!! lol!

I'm trying to learn the Adobe Creative Suite 3 so that I can do some graphics for a couple of companies, so I was thrilled to see that you do that type of work. I may ask to "pick your brain" on occasions!

:smashcomputer::throwpc::dont_know:

but I'm not stressed! lol

Again, welcome to the crowd, you've found a really soft place to land!

Beth

Jena

hi,

welcome yes your not crazy and it certainly is a ride this entire experience.........lol

alot of great people here without a doubt.

welcome again

Jen :)

DDD

Hmmmmm....all of us have different definitions of "crazy" depending on how "crazy" our lives are at the moment. LOL

Regardless of how you moments are going this is an absolutely terrific place to come. Good, kind, caring (and sometimes crazy, lol) CD family members are lifesavers. Welcome. DDD

SaraT

Welcome,

If you're crazy, then so am I.:tongue:lol

This site has been a life saver for me. They have listened when I needed to rant, celebrated in the triumphs of difficult child, and gave me information and advise when I asked for it.(or needed it lol).

You won't find a better bunch of "family" anywhere.

Welcome again, and you are not alone.

SaraT

Marguerite

Welcome to the site.

I also do some graphic design/layout work at times. I mostly use InDesign these days. Self-taught. Plus I let difficult child 3 learn, and he teaches me anything I'm not sure of!

And crikey, can I relate to the 'broken down body'!

I look forward to getting to know you.

Marg

MagooGirl

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, everyone!! :laughing: I'm truly amazed to learn how many others are on this journey - I almost feel guilty for sensing such relief!

As far as my work is concerned, my graphic design projects relate directly to my web design work. Clients need pictures edited and optimized for the web or they need logos designed and various other web-related graphics created.

After researching the available options (and taking into considering my thrifty, Scottish roots) I opted for Paint Shop Pro X2. It had everything I required and cost considerably less than comparable alternatives.

Well, that's enough about me! Thanks again ~lisa