Next question...

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by klmno, Jan 27, 2013.

1. klmno

klmno Active Member

I need (ok, want) a frame that is like a memory box- probably about 30" by 30" and 1/2" to 1" deep. I say "frame" because I want to hang it up and not have it inset in a table or something. Does anyone have any idea where to find one or even how I could go about searching for one? I'm not even sure what to call it. LOL!

2. mom_to_3

mom_to_3 Active Member

3. klmno

klmno Active Member

Yes that's what it's called! For some reason, I was able to get this link to open (my computer is going out). Now...I'll have to search and find an affordable one that is large enough. At least I know what to search for now! thank you!

4. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

You might have to get one made.

5. buddy

buddy New Member

can try antique stores t opp o....my mom has found some there.....I think made of old printers boxesboxes.

6. Signorina

Signorina Guest

Pottery barn, michaels, hobby lobby should have them. The larger ones are often called memorabilia frames - or shown holding sports jerseys etc. Hobby lobby and michaels usually have sunday coupons for 40% off a regular priced item. I've purchased them at TJ max & Marshall's too -- hit or miss there! Maybe even homedecorators.com hth

7. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

I know our Michaels Crafts carries them. They have some very nice ones under $40...