No cupcake for Trinity

trinityroyal

So here I am, sitting at the office. I'm sleepy because little Baby Tyrantina was up all night with tooth pain, and I thought I'd just nip across the road to the little muffin shop for a pick-me-up.

They make the best cupcakes ever. Chocolate, with vanilla icing, and pretty little blue fondant flowers embedded in the icing. "Just the thing!", I thought.

But clearly, fate had other plans. I stepped outside my office building, and was crossing the street toward the muffin shop, when who do I see crossing the street, not 10 feet in front of me? My dreaded ex-H. He is the proverbial bitter angry guy, and he would have engaged in a confrontation just for fun.

But he was looking straight ahead, and didn't see me. Whew! Phew!

I changed course in mid-street-crossing, walked around the block in the opposite direction (pausing long enough for evil-ex to clear off) and came back to my desk.

Clearly fate is trying to stop me from breaking my diet with delicious cupcakes!

tiredmommy

:rofl:

See...we're different. I'd look at angy-ex merely as a challenge to rise above on my quest for the cupcake! A confrontation would have been (wait for it!) frosting on the cake...

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
GROAN... TM, you're too much.

Trinity - I can see your point, really I can!!! If my XH hadn't vanished on me, I think I'd probably avoid him, too.

But after work - I'd get a full size CAKE. With ice cream.

M

ML

Finally he did something good for you lol! Maybe you could settle for a skinny cow?

trinityroyal

Mmmmm....skinny cow. And yes, when I got home from work I had a small bowl of neapolitan ice milk (like ice cream, but lighter). Chocolate AND vanilla AND strawberry! No need to make a decision!

It's funny. I'm not afraid of my ex-H, and I usually find his antics laughable. But for some reason yesterday my gut instinct told me to duck and run, so I did.

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH........TM............roflm icing off.........and trinie????

Don't ever let no man lick the red off your sucker girl.....YOU GO HAVE THAT chocolate cuppy cake with the white, creamy, frosting and those delicious, blue azure fondant flowers.....yup......you go get it-----and you buy it.....and you look at it......and ....hey------get TWO.....yup get two.....oh and girlfriend.....because I love you? And I am so going to keep you in the best jogging shape of your life??? When you get that smooth and creamy, smells like a bit of heaven chocolate cup cake -----you put one in your left hand....and one in your right hand.....and look at them....bring them up to your mouth.....inhale the aroma..."smells heavenly huh?" okay now swing your arms around beind you -----and SMASH those evil little demon cupcakes into your fanny and grind them into your kiester and keep rubbing-----because short of throwing them into the trash or NOT going across the street to get them? THAT is EXACTLY where they will end up.....RIGHT ON YOUR BUTT.

CUPCAKES ARE THE DEVILS FOOD CAKE ......they call to you and whisper - you can have me....you can have me....and then they jump right on your bootie and stay there....and three weeks later you can't zip your pants and hate your reflection in the mirror, but those cupcakes are on your backside laughing and rolling around just having the time of their life - never to leave without hard, hard work----

So------
SKINNY COW???? NOT GOOD FOR YOU - THEY HAVE MORE THAN 10g of sugar -----uh huh....check the box....NOT GOOD FOR YOU....(the skinny cow will make you a FAT....um......) never mind ---but YOU won't be a skinny cow.

Have a Popsicle brand sugar free popsicle instead - OR......
A Klondike Sugar Free confection - or
A Crystal light popsicle OR.......
ANYTHING that is SUGAR FREE.......

NOTHING OVER 10g of sugar........NOTHING------
NO EATING AFTER 7 PM.....
Eat breakfast, lunch, dinner.....and 2 snacks....
Stay under 2000 calories.......a day -

AND the next time you see your ex????? you will not go the other way - nae....you will walk right past him and show off the uber sexy trinnie.

As far as teething precious P? Soak a washcloth in water, roll it up and twist into a horseshoe type shape, set in freezer - take out about 3 hours later - hand to P.....and let her gnaw on it - the terry cloth helps cut the gums but is gentle - the ice sooths the irritated gum and helps the pain....I kept these by the dozen when Dude was teething....and now I do it for puppies.....they love them.

NO CUPPY CAKES - 100 calorie packs of cookies A-okay - one for each hand - one at 10AM one at 3PM.

KTMom91

Trinity, in your honor, today...I...ummm...I had a cupcake. Red velvet. With cream cheese frosting and red sprinkles. And it was very good. Even though I KNOW...it isn't good for me.

trinityroyal

:rofl::rofl:
You all crack me up.

Star, thanks for the reminder. Cupcakes are not my friend. They are very pretty, and I admire them in the window of the cupcake shop every time I pass by, but you're right. I would NOT admire them adding to the baby tummy I'm working so hard to get rid of.

KTMom91

But Star...I've been carrying around an extra 20 (or so) pounds my entire life. How the heck do I know how thin feels?????