Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by TYLERFAN, Sep 17, 2007.

TYLERFAN New Member

Hi Family:

I am up at this un-Godly Hour (3:09am) listening to police and fire calls on my scanner...why, you ask? I am out of my anti-depressant and I had a dream that was so real and cut so to the core of me that I woke up shaking and sweating. :smile: I can't sleep, have this cough, and a cold that hasn't given up for a week, I took some of husband's Codeine Cough Syrup...Codeine makes me stay up..... :hammer: Usually when I am out of my medications, I am okay for a day or two...isn't there a blood level maintained? (Anybody know"?) I feel like one who flew over the CkooKoo's Nest here :hypnosis:
    Plus, I cleaned like a maniac today. I wonder if this is like a semi-manic mode I'm in.....? I'm not Bi-Polar, but I do feel weird without the Cymbalta.......
    I guess I will have to get the medications tomorrow if possible.
    Does the anti-depressant wear off in 1 day?
    Anyone know?
    Did I mention I have to work today???

Melissa :angel:

2. mrscatinthehat

mrscatinthehat Seussical

Sorry your up in the middle of the night. I tend to be for other reasons. Hope you get a little rest so you can work.

3. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Hope you are sleeping by now! Hugs.
  4. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Yes, Cymbalta can do that.

I cant even forget my medications for one night or Im in agony. My legs will ache and I cant sleep if I forget to take my pills and Im not on any narcotics. These are medications you have to taper off so you need to remember to keep them filled.