Normal MRI!!!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
We finally got the word on Jessie's knee late on Friday. It is normal. The doctor is still not happy with the way the knee moves - it has a sideways motion she thinks is "off" but she isn't sure what is causing it.

Jessie IS cleared for school tomorrow!!! I am driving her, and picking her up. I have EIGHT calls into transportation to see about getting the bus stop moved and transportation for school for the next couple of weeks though. I have been waking up with too many migraines lately to want to count on driving her every day.

I was told it will take about 3 weeks for her to start feeling better, and that she may need more than the 1 refill of pain medications that she has left. They told me to use aleve with the lortab, and then phase things until she is just on the aleve. But to know she will problem need at least the 20 tablets in the refill I will pick up tomorrow.

I am so frustrated with the transportation dept at school. Surely they have responsibility to provide transportation to and from school, don't they?? If I ahve to I will drive my little ole' self down to the board of ed and ask some questions there. but I will call there first.

Thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts!

F

flutterbee

I'm so glad the MRI came back normal. Are they going to recommend PT for the knee?

Keep on with the transportation. I don't know about their responsibility. We had a couple of SD's around here that weren't able to get levies passed for a long time and the first thing to go was busing. They cut out high school busing and took out a lot of stops on others.

But, since they are providing busing and Jess is injured, hopefully they will make some short term changes.

Good luck and keep us posted.