Now I....

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
head to Texas. Should be interesting. I have to pack up and ride a bus for the day tommorrow. Not sure what my internet access will be in Texas but we will have to see.

beth

Star*

call 911........call 911
In Texas they use the Longhorn plug instead of wifi. It's a cow outside your hotel with tinfoil on the tips of either horn. :tongue:

Author takes no credit for the above joke about Texas. Because there's a lot of Texans on the board. THATS WHY. But if you care to poke SC - please BE MY GUEST. ;)

Abbey

Spork Queen
Have a great time!! And yes, STAR...they do have wifi all the way to the Mexican border. Beth should not have to endure any board withdrawls. Starbucks, many grocery stores and bookstores regularly have them. Heck, if I can find them in Oshkosh, you can find them in Texas.

Now, Star sis, is SC really a state?:tongue: Maybe there is an underlying reason it seperated from NC.

Abbey

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Travel safe Beth......looks like it could be a rough, wet ride...... I've only been to Texas twice in my life and mostly what I remember is the humidity. I have curly hair and usually try to straighten it, but in Texas I totally gave up!!!

DammitJanet

Abbey...we really arent sure about the Carolinas at all! NC actually stole many of their state symbols from...gasp...Virginia! Lmao...this is a running feud in my house. Im a Daughter of the Confederacy and live with well...a native!